By anonymous - 20/11/2011 11:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my husband once again looking at half naked pictures of a friend of mine on Facebook. When I asked why he did it, he said "I was checking to see if they were still there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 731
You deserved it 5 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post yours in revenge...and give us the link :p

blackheart24 10

Yeaaa but if he's married he should have some self control. It's not like he was forces to look at them.

Comments

SouthernKiller 4

Wow OP that sucks for you. But look on the bright side. At least you know he's not cheating on you. Cause if he was he wouldn't be looking at softcore **** on FB. He'd had actually naked pics on his phone. Hope this helps.

Do you freak out when he goes go the beach? Do you hide the Victoria secret magazine from him? Chill out. He's just being a guy. its not like he's bending her over a barrel and showing her the 50 states.

Playful1985 9

It grosses me out that everyone keeps saying "he's just a guy" comments. What a double standard! Women find men sexually attractive too. They just usually have the decency to keep their fantasies to themselves. If I flirted with my boyfriend's best friend like that, and "checked him out/eye sexed him" the reaction would be very different.

cajekraze 7

He's a man. Men are wired different than women. Chances are he thinks about other women during sex. Nothing against you, its just a hard-wired thing. Just make fun of him for it instead of getting mad, that will detract the behavior more than anger. Anger just makes it more exciting

JinxosGirl87 0

There are also different types of men out there with different morals, values, and opinions and saying that it's because he's "a man" doesn't validate your comment.

jlynntiger 0

If you're going to comment at least use proper grammar. Judgmental illiterate douche bags like you are the reason America blows. It's a picture. I'll make sure to ask him to just go ahead and cheat on her next time since he's judged the same for both.

Ha on the bottom of this FML is an ad for tricks to hide your affair. how fitting. and sorry OP, he is in the wrong for looking more than once and You should say something to your friend, bc if your guy is looking, I'm sure other taken guys are too...

havocmike 3

Oh you must be a friggin joy to live with . Grow up. F your husbands life for dealing with you

amybaby9090 0

Could be worse... My bf once found a pic of me in a bathing suit from when I was 12 and jerked off to it 0.o

Are you still with him? That would creep me out.

Inciter 33

Go look at half-naked pics of his friends on Facebook. But seriously, if that sort of thing bothers you, try talking to him about it. Guys aren't psychic and chances are he doesn't realize that he's upset you.

He knew it upset her enough the first time to lie about it the second time.

**** or half naked girls of his wife, well either way he doesn't have respect for you AND he thinks your half naked friends are better looking than you.