By anonymous - 20/11/2011 11:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my husband once again looking at half naked pictures of a friend of mine on Facebook. When I asked why he did it, he said "I was checking to see if they were still there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 731
You deserved it 5 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post yours in revenge...and give us the link :p

blackheart24 10

Yeaaa but if he's married he should have some self control. It's not like he was forces to look at them.

Comments

MissOEStar 0

What an asshole........ Start looking at his friends!

Steve95401 49

That probably isn't a very good payback. His friends are probably all balding, pot bellied and have hairy backs.

Yup... Steve speaking from experience.

Mourningstar 4

Just because he looks doesn't mean anything yet, you need to remind him just what he saw as sexy in you, mabey its been a while. Men get bored, its a good woman who knows this but a great one will keep him on his toes, try something new, push his and your envelope, that should help.

Yes, because it is HER fault if her husband can't keep his eyes to himself. Shame on her!!! It's not his fault he doesn't know how to exercise self-control. She should be ashamed. (sarcasm)

If a man or women let's themself go to shit, and does not take some pride in their appearance, should they expect their spouse to never "wonder"? This isn't a thumbs up/thumbs down question... just asking.

I totally agree... that is no license to cheat.

every1luvsboners 11

The Facebook fap? There are so many other options, and he chose Facebook. Go buy this man a flesh-light or start putting out.

blackheart24 10
every1luvsboners 11

Me, a troll, c'mon now, I speak the truth and try to help the OP.

Oh my god, he's looking at pictures of half-naked women?? What a jerk! You need to divorce him immediately!!! There is no excuse for that behaviour! Ok now that the bullshit is over, get the **** over it. He isn't ******* her, he's simply looking at a goddamned picture. If you have any security in your relationship, you have nothing to worry about. Get that stick out of your ass before it perforates your rectum.

Bullshit. I absolutely treasure my wife, but she has no problem with me looking at other women or **** (she sometimes looks too) because it's harmless and because she trusts me. Secure relationships are great that way - she knows I would never **** around. If you don't want your partner looking, then YOU are the one with trust issues.

rldostie 19

In my opinion, there is a huge difference between **** and pictures of friends. My husband is never going to meet one of those **** stars, nor am I. While I know he would never do anything even if he did, **** has the distance and almost indifference that isn't present when you actually know the person. Looking at ****? Sure, whatever, as long as its done in moderation. But looking at a friend? That creates an insecurity even in the most trusting of relationships. One couldn't help but wonder if the spouse would always be looking at that friend in a sexual way, or if he pictured her half naked whenever he saw her. It certainly would make it an uncomfortable situation any time the wife would be together with the husband and friend. Think of it like this, how would you feel if you knew your wife was sexually attracted to your best friend and wanted his body? Not so nice a feeling, is it?

ikickgingers 15

59 - If your significant other is down for you, it shouldn't ******* matter. if you don't trust him, GTFO. People look, eyes stray... It's human. Fantasy is not reality. I feel sorry for the choke chain you have on your man's dick. Grow up.

every1luvsboners 11

Sassy, I hate to break the news to you, but your husband is lying. Every guy watches pron. Being attracted to a female/male and acting upon the feelings are two totally different things. You two idiots are saying that you've never been attracted to any other male than you're husband. You're both full of shat.

Sarah - **** is a fantasy. Looking is fantasy. Am I ever going to be in a threesome with my wife and some other hottie? No. That's what **** is all about. Like Ginger said, if you trust your husband, you should give him free reign to look at whatever he wants. It's ALL about trust. If you don't trust him (and vice versa), you have nothing. My wife trusts me, and I trust her. Rldostie - My wife can look at (and lust after) other men all she wants, because at the end of the day *I* get to **** her brains out. That makes me feel pretty ******* special that she chooses ME.

cradle6 13

Doc is right on the money. It is perfectly normal to be attracted to other people while in a relationship. The notion that your significant other must never look at or think about anyone else but you is immature and insane. To the OP, your husband married you, not any of the people on Facebook. There's a reason for that. I hear women complain about **** constantly. But how's it any different than a girl going to see something like twilight? It's looking at and (let's be honest here) fantasizing about half-naked men. But here's the thing, IT'S ALL FANTASY. As long as your significant other isn't acting on these fantasies, then it truly doesn't matter. Get over your childish insecurities. If you're married, you're in for the long haul, choose your battles.

I'm kind of with 59 here. Yeah all relationships are different, each have different taboos, ect. But TYPICALLY, caps emphasize that in this case, it is less frowned upon for a guy to watch **** than look at half nude pics of his wife's best friend. That being said, there are couples who enjoy checking out other people to create a sort of "competition" or add "spice" in their relationships regardless of any real competition. There are couples who "swing" who enjoy sexual experiences with others as well as their husbands and wives. I could go on and on, but the point is no matter what any specific person's relationship is like or the standards, expectations, or restrictions their partners and themselves are expected to follow to make that particular relationship work, what op is stating by this FML is that her husband knowingly violated these personal expectations and trust within their marriage not for the first time but second time around. Thus stating in this particular relationship it is indeed frowned upon to look at the significant other's bosom buddy's bosoms. Insecurity and anger would at this point be understandable as well as discomfort around the friend and husband either together or even separately. Well, now that that's cleared up, my work here is done.

PepsiMerch 4

It's so funny how people try to fight doc. Everything he said is the absolute truth. There's NOTHING wrong with it. Good job doc.

perdix 29

There IS plenty wrong with looking at sexy pictures of a woman that you know. It's not a cause for divorce, but it should raise a red flag or two. The worst part is that she married a guy who is so stupid that he got caught ... twice.

Iriz 0

I completly agree with u, if my husband has to b gettin lap dances or lookin at othrr woman than somethin must b wrong n it is disrespect to a partner in my pount of view...

ikickgingers 15

^^ can we try that again... Perhaps in English? You lost me at "I".

KiddNYC1O 20

An ounce of jealousy doesn't hurt any one... It shows you actually care.

every1luvsboners 11

I seriously doubt that your husband faps to a picture of you. Get over yourself, that's just ridiculous. If he has a cell phone, he watches ****, if he watches ****, he faps. Why do you care what he looks at anyways? If he doesn't act upon his thoughts who cares? Loosen up, weirdo.

Sinkhole 26

I just wonder why she thinks it's a "fantasy world" if the husband (or the wife) likes to watch ****... A LOT of people do it. If they didn't, the **** industry wouldn't be as big as it is.

AmandaBrown11 1

I think Sassy has a point that all relationships are different and I guess if her particular methods work for her and her husband, then more power to them. That said, I've never known a guy who didn't watch ****. And I'd laugh at any guy who tried to tell me not to watch ****... there's nothing wrong with masturbating. I think both women and men tend to be insecure about these sorts of things. For instance, I had a boyfriend once who tried to tell me to get rid of my vibrator bc it "intimidated" him (read: it was bigger than him). I got rid of him instead. Most of the guys I know think it's hot to watch a girl **********, which seems a bit odd to me (I don't think watching you guys would do anything for me... lol) but whatever. I think perhaps women who feel so insecure about **** are ones that suck at masturbating. Since they rely on their boyfriend/husband to get them off, they're threatened by the idea that he could get off using anything other than themselves. I can see how the fact that the woman knew the girl would make it more awkward, since she might be nervous that her husband would cheat, but she should trust her husband (or find a new one). I tend to be way more attracted to people I've met in person than some random photo or video, so I can see how masturbating to a photo of someone you know might be more fulfilling, although I myself would find it a tad bit creepy to use facebook for that purpose... but to each their own. I think a lot of this just depends on personal preferences. I think I'm probably more open to sexual exploration than other women (or at least some of the ones I know) but that is a personal decision for each woman. For instance, if I thought the girl was attractive too (I find some girls attractive but I don't find the idea of having sex with them appealing- no penis! So label that as you may) and single then I would have suggested a threesome. They can be fun, so long as everyone understands their role. If you're not into threesomes, I don't know, offer to give him head while he watches **** or something. I've done that and it's pretty hot (if you like giving head, I suppose). If you find yourself getting jealous, get involved instead... lol. I'll stop rambling now. :)

ikickgingers 15

216 - I value my god as well... "oh god...harder" That's like praying, right??

starfish1898 0

Your an idiot. 59 had several valid points. Your either single Or with some very unlucky lady.

starfish1898 0

Your an idiot. 59 had several valid points. Your either single Or with some very unlucky lady.

starfish1898 0

Your an idiot. 59 clearly has valid points. Your either single or with some very unlucky lady

Amanda... marry me? No, but seriously, why can't other women figure this out? Not that being okay with threesomes is a must (just sort've awesome) but that they should be more open to masturbation. Ive dated girls who don't even know how to get themselves off... I have to figure it out for them. Docs right... chill the **** out.

Sinkhole 26

Yes, Sarah, I know Doc said **** is fantasy, but that doesn't mean that whoever watches **** lives in a fantasy world; that's what I meant with you calling it a fantasy world. A lot of people watch **** with their partners because they want to spice up their sex life, or simply because they like it. It's pretty stuck up of you to think that everyone who watches **** doesn't value themselves, or is having sex just to get off. I assure you that many people (and not just you) have sex because they feel connected to their partners, and a lot of those people watch ****.

Sinkhole 26

No one said there's love in ****... So, with you saying that people don't make love after watching ****, can I assume that you do watch **** with your partner? How else could you know that's true? What you say about the standards is a joke. You really aren't qualified to determine how low or high someone's standards are. Everyone is different, and people have different tastes... it doesn't mean that whoever disagrees with you has "lower standards". Get over yourself.

rldostie 19

Sassy, I have to strongly disagree with you about watching ****, specifically with a partner. I watch **** with my husband on occasion, and even if there is no love in ****, that doesn't mean it is absent in our relationship. Likewise, making love vs ******* is not an indicator of the standard of love in a relationship. Just because one might like it hard an rough doesn't mean there is a lack of love and respect. Hell, there is a ton of kinky things we may do, and yet we're very much in love. Frankly, when I'm thrown up against a wall and my clothes ripped off, I feel that speaks as much of love as it does raw passion. You're actions in your relationship may work for you, but that doesn't mean your views on sex are the standard by which all others must be judged. For me, my issue with the FML was more about it being a friend of the wife than it being ****, which is what I think the OP also was stressing.

256 I think you need to listen to sinkhole. You make claims like youre happy something works for another couple that doesnt apply to you, but then you refer to it as being inferior to what you and your partner do, and wonder why everyone is giving you shit.

rldostie 19

Oh, Sassy, clearly you weren't ******* right. It's not about getting off. It's about passion, desire for your partner, carnal need and excitement. That connection and love is in the little moments, they way you both pause when a shirt gets ripped open and buttons go flying. The way you give that little smile at each other, watching the need in your partners eyes. It's in the way you grip each others bodies, laughing, trying to do that one little thing that will make your partner gasp, that little extra attempt to make his or her eyes flutter. THAT is ******* with style. If that makes you feel like a *****, then you have no capacity to take pleasure in giving your partner pleasure. Staring into each others eyes and doing it softly is nice when there are candles and the mood is right, but nothing tells me my man missed me, loves me, and needs me like when he walks in the door and has to have me right then and there. True, **** is lacking in emotion and mindless, but that doesn't mean the sex is after watching it. Some partners like to laugh at the scenes, while slowly and steadily stroking their partner into the mood. Some will watch the **** knowing that it's a joke, much of it is humerously corny, and take pleasure in the intimacy of sharing those laughs mixed with desire. Making love is nice. But ******* is ******* awesome, and can be done with just as much love.

Quadroblitz 10
cradle6 13

Of course, physical assault is totally an appropriate response for looking at Facebook pictures. Jesus, imagine if the genders were switched. Double standard much?

ifailplzinsultme 0

Time to introduce a foot in your mouth

well I mean there's kind of a difference between looking at someone's pictures and looking at someone's half naked pictures... it'd be just as wrong if the genders were switched

and you're right, assault probably isn't the right answer. hahah

cradle6 13

No no I mean if OP was a guy who caught his wife looking at a man's shirtless fb picture, and then someone proposed that he should punch her in the face. That's the double standard.

I hope your husband bangs your friend!!!!

uprising_fml 0

purchase and become a frequent user of 'men's in speedos' magazine .

That godless website strikes again. Is it just me or does FB cause a lot of extra stress in our lives.

FB is evil. It has been the down fall of many. I have managed to avoid it all together.