By anonymous - 20/11/2011 11:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my husband once again looking at half naked pictures of a friend of mine on Facebook. When I asked why he did it, he said "I was checking to see if they were still there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 731
You deserved it 5 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post yours in revenge...and give us the link :p

blackheart24 10

Yeaaa but if he's married he should have some self control. It's not like he was forces to look at them.

Comments

toalysium 15

Exactly Doc! Sounds like she's a bit insecure. Is her friend in better shape? As Ron White says, "Once you've sen one woman naked...you want to see the rest of them naked!"

perdix 29

I hate the term half-naked! Say topless if that's what you mean. Bottomless is a possibility, but less likely. A woman in a skimpy bikini is over 90% naked, even though none of the naughty bits are visible.

perdix 29

But a woman wearing thigh-high boots, a cummerbund, a cape and a ski mask could only be 15% naked, but still get an A+ in my book ... and extended office hours ;)

perdix 29

Yep. Cut out the nipples and the crotch and you're at about 3% naked, but that's just kinda weird. The boots and cummerbund look is just about my limit.

jack_truth_hurts 1

You married him, you deserve it

Gibbel 3

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Imma take a guess and say that your friend is hot.

Nah, her man loves fat chicks who resemble a horse so he can call them Sarah Jessica Porker.

FMLinCA 12

this "friend" has half naked pictures of themselves why? and why're you tripping over it. get over yourself, get over your insecurities.

jacquesromualdez 12

He's just being a man. YDI for having a slutty ***** friend putting her pics on FB.

obviousboy 8

Right click and save the pics as .jpeg

x_xSublime 0
TROLLFACEdotJPG 5