By Anonymous - 26/11/2010 17:31 - United States

Today, I camped outside of a Best Buy to guarantee I'd get a cheap Blu Ray player. My friend who got there five minutes after they opened also managed to get one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 351
You deserved it 41 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand the point of camping outside of a store.

Petawhitney 2

Camping out for black friday almost never works. Get used to it.

Comments

hcovballer247 0

Thats why I have a PS3. OP, you lose, and apparently suck at life because you camp out on Black Friday. Do what everybody else does, get to the store when they open, sucker punch people, and take what you want.

the girl next door!!!! yay what do I win?!?!

Thecarpaltunnelo 0

That sucks, OP. Especially if it was raining. I was watching the news and people were standing in these outrageously long lines in the freezing rain! I don't see the point..

its_tuesday 6

heheheehe thats why i work black friday :3

How exactly is that an FML?? Who cares? oh how I wish I had a friend like you who's jealous of my good fortune....

abbeymcnally 0

YDI for falling for the scam called 'Black Friday'

buddahfat 0

dude. at least your not the guy who got shot last year in toys r us for a tickle me Elmo. If that happened then you could complain.

People should stop hating on the black friday event. I personally have gotten incredible deals on items I couldn't online. Aside from that, it's just fun. You can shop online any day of the year, this happens once.