By Phil - 28/05/2012 21:17 - Canada

Today, I came to the realisation that the longest relationship I've had by far is the one I have with my hemorrhoids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 561
You deserved it 3 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hemorrhoid are like those so-called "friends" you hang out with because no one can tell them to go away. They are both really irritating, they're both a pain in the ass, and they both bleed when you poke them with sharp sticks.

Probably lasted longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage.

Comments

Lol this is hilarious! But in all honesty that sucks!

beastroish 0

That's just flat out disgusting...

_overandout_ 10

Well, that's a rom-com I'm hoping I'll never see :/

I hope you later came to the realization that you spelled realization wrong.

I hope you come to the realization that "realisation" is also correct.

61, Well colour me aluminium and call me a spanner, there are languages other than American?! I bet you wish there were rubbers that worked on the internet right now hey, mate? You've made a royal arse of yourself, and have buckleys chance of getting out of that one, ya drongo.

I'm completely aware that realisation is the European spelling. My mother is from Scotland. I was seriously joking. It's obviously not funny. My husband often says I have a weird sense of humor, I guess he's right.

Go google "American English versus British English" before you look any more foolish. Seriously, do it now.

estefanypseudo 0

On the bright side, they've stuck!

likeAwesome 3

Maybe they can teach you how to spell realization...

Hemorrhoid.. Sounds like the name of a spaceship..

3invert3 2

must have been a pain in the ass