By fmT719 - 18/12/2011 23:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I came to the conclusion that my dad must have had a psychotic break, because when I came home, he was wearing sunglasses indoors, and blasted out Skrillex music all through the evening. The sound of diarrhea pouring into a gutter would make for better music than this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 628
You deserved it 17 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kickazz16 15

It's probably a mid-life crisis. But do know your dad heard you wail and scream for hours when you were a baby. Just adjust to it!

Comments

ppeanutbutter 1
ShroomsOnAcid 16

So its either Skrillex or rap in your little black & white world? I feel sorry for you, honestly.

liy223 6

I can honestly think of worse things.

Sitting through the Justin Beiber Christmas album?

ibeinpain 5

There's a worse to every situation, except the worst situation.

BIEBERSLAYER 10

**** yea I'll join him on his acid trip.

zurisbloodyrose 0

I'm going to comment here cause no one is arguing like a bunch of idiots on this one.

ImD3vin 6

LOL. Skrillex isn't too bad, but I won't worship him like some people on here..

that my friend is called a midlife crisis

Abrien 8

SUnglasses? Skrillex? This was no psychotic break, your dad was just rolling real hard, make sure he drinks plenty of water!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Give him a binky so he doesn't break his jaw.

ShroomsOnAcid; I love your picture. Actually pertaining to the FML; OP, suck it up. Your life could be much worse. He could be blaring Justin Bieber's newest Christmas album. Last and definitely least: I wish that whenever there was an FML posted relating to any specific genre or band, a million people DIDN'T rush in to post about how much they love or hate a genre. Music is an opinion, people. It doesn't define you. Ok, that's all I have to say. On to the next post.

Skrillex is better than the words in the lyrics of today's songs. Skrillex is ******* awesome!

Babydoll4ever 7

No, my friend. You've got it all wrong.

Your comment does not make ANY sense grammatically. Unless, of course, you're saying that scrillex is better than the lyrics themselves, in which case, well, no, he isn't better than the words either.

No I agree with the description in the story above its more like screams from hell than music...

perdix 29

Does Skrillex do a cover of Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at Night?"

FYLDeep 25

No, that type of music isn't a good fit to cover since it requires that you have knowledge of how to play instruments.

Yes! Perdix that was the exact song I thought of while reading this FML. Glad I found it somewhere among the 9 pages of comments.

perdix 29

FYLDeep, glad to see you around after what happened to our beloved Packers. This was the game I feared.

FYLDeep 25

The only player that was any good today was the punter. That was bad.