By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 553
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

evantime 0

It is not a question of whether Marijuana is good or bad. It is a question of whether it is ok to destroy someone elses possessions. The breaking the law argument is ridiculous, I bet a lot of the people that use that argument drank alcohol when underage. Would it be ok if your roommate in college destroyed all your booze because it was illegal to drink at the time? Or if someone destroyed your car because you have been caught speeding a few times. So it is ok to break something that is not yours if you deem it illegal? Isn't that what the police are for? You people that say it's illegal so that's what should of happened well I hope all of you are police because otherwise you have no right to destroy private property. What needs to happen is some solid revenge. What you do is nicely ask the offender to pay for it. If she doesn't oblige, then wait. Wait a long time, pretend you have forgot about it. Wait for a time when this alcoholic blacks out then break something expensive of hers and tell her she did it.

Yes yes yes it's ironic. You still deserve it pot head.

I would have poured bleach all over his clothes. And for those of you who say "YDI 'cause weed is illegal", you need to educate yourselves. I'm sure most of you drink and smoke, which wreaks way more havoc on your body than cannabis does. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's good for you, and just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's wrong. Four women in Americus, Georgia were arrested by local police in 1944 for violating a law against women wearing pants on the street at night. Sure, it was illegal. But does it make any sense? Think about it.

whitneyyy 0
hugsmyantidrug2 0

doing weed is a really stupid thing to do and half a pack a day isn't a lot. dumbass

Hidan_fml 0

Are you ******* kidding me? Half a pack (10 cigarettes) a day isn't bad. And WEED is BAD?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dude, you are so ******* stupid. You're probably some idiot that fell for propaganda. Don't ******* listen to what the government says. They tell you want they WANT to tell you, aka, NOT THE TRUTH.

**** you all the pot heads and dumb ***** who are like ydi go blow your moms my dad does pot and has never done anything stupid like switch to meth or heroine so go **** your dads! sorry about your bond dude that sucks ass!

Pot heads? Oh the irony. Just don't try, buddy.

Did you just say that the people who clicked "ydi" are pot heads? Wouldn't those be the first people to sympathize?

ryansims 0

I would kill him slowly lol jk but he should pay

saintsgrace 0

just put all her cigarettes in the toilet everytime you find a pack and pour her bottles of booze out until it adds up to 300 dolllars

thaprototype 0

Your room mate did you a favor.

Amen, weed is a horrible drug and it can kill you and it's illegal

youtube for: earth bong ydi for over obsession on weed... put 300$ on the stuff dude... not the pipe!