By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 554
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

Haha. I'm not sure who smokes weed, the guy with the bong or the new roommate.

booze and cigarettes are a lot worse than weed

Beven 0

empty out all his liquor and burn his cigs... then you'll almost be even, kinda

just hoes to show that alcohol is the true evil drug. she owes you for the bong.

YDI for not killing him in his sleep. What you need to do is shove your weed in his dresser then call the cops on him... Dick move? Yes, but retards that can't read warnings on cigarette packaging deserve death and butt rape.

Are you kidding? You're just as much of a fascist as OP's roommate. If parents and schools would just rationally explain what is wrong with cigarettes instead of going on a hate mongering campaign then those of us who were unfortunate enough as to get addicted would not have started smoking in the first place. The roommate is a hypocrite and is at fault but you are just as terrible.

Do the same thing back to them next time they buy some booze or smokes. Either way you should both quit, or at least cut back.

Serves you right for spending 300 bucks on something as useless as a bong. I don't feel bad for you.

Lmao, how ironic is that?? Tell him his beer and cigarettes will kill him quickly (:

He is right... you should do the same for him... lol not

This is definitely not an FML. I'm not gonna say YDI either though because it's really your choice and its not harming anyone But why the **** would you spend 300$ on a bong?

I would. A nice bong is always worth the investment. And to the victim I say that's bullshit. Nobody has ever died from smoking too much marijuana EVER. Whereas alcohol and cigarettes cause huge amounts of deaths every year. So to your roommate I say, buy him a new bong you drunk ****.