By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 554
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

kiteofnight 0

That's so ****** up. I hope you're just rooming with them unintentionally, clearly she's a total moron. Also: To whoever said "spending 300 dollars on a bong is stupid" - That's the most ridiculous, subjective comment I've ever heard. So spending it on a pair of jeans, an armchair, or ******* whatever, is "smart"? There's no such thing as a "stupid" thing to spend your money on. Any material good procured with money is as useless or as useful as one makes it. And anyone who defends the actions of the room mate is a completely imbecile. I don't smoke pot or drink (no, I'm not straight edge, nor am I preaching - simply stating it for the purpose of relating my perspective/not defending either because i use/don't use), but clearly the roommate is a moron, a tool, and a hypocrite. Allowing society to dictate that some drugs (alcohol, cigarettes) are okay while pot is the devil is ignorant, and is the kind of attitude that's destroying any standard or ideal held collectively as a people. Both are bad for you; I'm sorry anyone chooses to do either. But that's NOT the point, it's a ridiculous double standard and anyone who acknowledges it as a basis for judgement is a mongoloid.

youretoopicky 0

Good for your him. You deserved it YDI. Weed is illegal unless medicinal, which Im sure its not in your case. Cigarettes and alcohol aren't. Yes, he is dumb for thinking that you are in worse health shape than he is, but at least he is adhering to the law unlike you.

Anon17564 3

Absolutely, sir! We must all follow this arbitrary set of rules handed down from People Who Know Better Than Us without question or dissent! The law is always right! Adhere or you are In The Wrong! (I don't even know why I visit this website any more. I deal with enough fools and idiots as it is)

The roomie was breaking the law too. She's underage.

shadow_duv 0

Sometimes you just have to think why the hell people like to breathe in smoke, leave poisonous substances to be put in rat poison, don't smoke them

omg...i would kill that roomie...or at least smash their face in

__Pent__ 0

Both of you should be punched in the face.

Maybe he can't quit and he's trying to get you to but can't explain it?

testing_fml 0

Dude, I won't feel sorry for you. Doing bong once in a while is one thing. Owning a bong is another. But spending f***kin' 300$ on a bong leads me to think that you're at least as much of a pothead as your roommate is a smokin' drunkard, which this is why ydi.

bu dont ever compaire cannabis to anything its a pant beer ***** with you makes you stupid kills brain cells makes you all around unhealthy. weeds downside there are none noone has ever died it makes you smarter im not kidding. and buying a 300 dollar bong helps filter out anyshit some ass hole out in the dope.

Could you rephrase that in the form of a cheezburger?