By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 554
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

ledzeplover 0

ok 251. your a ******* idoit. WEED ISNT A GATEWAY DRUG. ive been a fan for over 4 years and havnt tried anything else. so **** your hypocrit ass.

amen ledzeplover. i've smoked for 3 years and haven't tried anything else, INCLUDING cigs and alcohol!

ledzeplover 0

ahhh! if i read one more ******* comment on how expensive her bong was i'm goin go crazzzzzzy! who gives a ****!? people pay more than that for useless shit anyways. it probably was amazing to smoke out of.. RIP expensive bong :( ha.

Ha! If there's one thing better than someone who tells you what chemicals you're legit to consume, it's someone who does it based on the legal perspective. My particular favorite contradiction: alcohol. Numbers from coroners don't lie. FYL, no doubt about it darlin' :-

agh!!! what a ******* ****!!! =( im sorry hun. you need to choose better roommates that actually accept your lifestyle. sorry about your bong =( drown his cigs and pour his alcohol into the ******* toilet.

This is honestly the first time I have felt genuinely sorry for someone on **** My Life... I'm sorry.

I have never heard of someone dying from weed, and how many people die daily from tabacco and booze. To the douche who said you should never pay $300 for a bong, i dont know what POS bong you have but maybe you have never heard of a ROOR no probaly not. thats because you dont know what the **** your talking about. you have never used a quality bong. She had no right to touch your stuff. and shes doing stuff thats illegal too she 19 to drink you have to be 21. ignorance is not cute.

I don't know the numbers, but I would assume that very few people die from nicotine poisoning, or allergies, or what not. I'm sure a great many people die from lung cancer, and it may be because they smoked too many cigarettes in their life. But did the tobacco kill them, or the lung cancer? or is that an arbitrary distinction?

toothdecay7758 0

Weed is far better than cigs and alcohol

Hahahaha, the amount of controversy that sparks every single goddamn time there's an FML about marijuana... it astounds me, really. I know that nothing I say is going to get through to some of these lemming morons, so I won't even bother. I can't really say much, 'cause I smoke and drink as well (in moderation), but I most certainly partake of the ganj', and prefer it to the former two. Unfortunately, because of its (il)legal status and my geographical location, I find it sometimes difficult to locate when I'm not away at college. Bahhh. Anyway, your roommate is a douchebag and you should make them pay you back for that shit (rip-off though it is). I don't care what it is about, they have no right to touch your stuff, let alone destroy it! That's messed up. Another alternative, flush their cigarettes. That shit is expensive. And smelly. It's a habit I'd like to kick 'cause I hate smelling like burnt death.