By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 553
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

Actually, it is sold as a waterpipe for tobacco. So, it's NOT technically paraphenalia when purchased.

I've always considered alcohol a gateway drug more than pot.. :V But anyway, legalizing marijuana would probably eliminate a good portion of the sheer stupidity that some people associate with pot. Plus the government could tax the shit out of it and put it towards our enormous debt. ^^

damnthatsuck 0

thing about the dealers though!!! lol they wouldnt be too happy if its legal

HumansSuck 0

That's ******. I'm sorry. She ******* owes you money. Kick her ass right to the street if she doesn't agree to pay up. Weed is the most harmless recreational drug out there. No one's ever gotten too high and went home and beat their wife. Also, it doesn't matter if what she destroyed was illegal or not. You do not destroy other people's shit, period.

I would have slowly killed him by peeling off his eyelids and feeding him nothing but sleeping pills!!!

ledzeplover 0

"Herb the gift from the earth, And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it try it first, Oh, you'll see it's a blessing and not a curse.." :)

heygirlhey313 0

both the things he does are legal. drugs aren't. don't do illegal things. dumbass.

OP's roommate is underage so drinking is still illegal, also destroying property is illegal.

While I hate weed and completely disapprove of it and its use....FYL because your roommate is a hypocrite for smoking cigarettes and I hate those just as much.

FYL, pot calling the kettle black. Invest in a bong that's not so breakable - hide valuables!

I got one that's almost 1/2" thick and it still managed to snap in half when I knocked it over.

morgan_5230 0

why would you spend so much money on such a stupid, stupid thing?

Wow your roommate is a dick. Did you tell him that weed is both less addictive and less harmful than both alcohol and tobacco? Also to keep his hands of your goddamn property? That blows so hard, and i cant wait until people stop being dicks and realize that weed isnt bad for you and should be legal. Jesus. People are so stupid sometimes.

Use a joint. Or steal his smoke pull out the tobacco and replace it with weed and :D high class joint