By SatelliteUser - 03/12/2009 20:13 - United States

Today, I called my wife to tell her I finally found a job after 6 months. A man answered the phone claiming to be the cable guy. We cut our cable off when I was laid off 6 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 800
You deserved it 2 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hotpockets92 0

hey at least your wife is cheating on you with an extreamly idiotic person who thinks cable men answer other ppl's phones for them. fyl

Comments

Now you can get a new job AND a new wife! Dump that bitch. I bet the "cable guy" will do a shitty job taking care of her, and she'll wish she hadn't betrayed you.

Wow #14, you have some serious anger issues dude. OP, so just cheat on her or get a divorce. What kind of dimwit answers the phone in a situation like that?

Generally speaking, people who are excessively abusive over the internet to strangers are insecure individuals who only express anger through this medium as there are (almost always) no consequences whatsoever for their behaviour. Any attempt to reason with these people or calm them down is usually met with more abuse, for the same reason as mentioned above. Anyway, to #14. 1) Anyone who cannot spell 'loser' has no right calling other people one. 2) You know nothing of this man and his situation - not everyone in life has it easy and can just walk into a new job, and it is normally through no fault of their own. 3) Grow up. If you are grown up, find an anger management therapist. If you already see an anger management therapist, find a new one.

thejerk56 8
redshortsx 0

kick his ass. divorce her and screw her out of eveything

Quit your bitching I gave you free Showtime. - the cable guy

yyzpope 0

Ok if u got laid off and cut the phone line why did u call he in the first place?

BaghdadAssUp 0

Next dumbest comment after #14

xDEEEEEEEEEEE 0

#21, wheeeere does it say he cut the phone line! Read, buddy.

What if poster got the wrong number?