By kelly - 21/03/2011 07:07 - Estonia

Today, I called my mom to tell her that I'm coming over for a visit. She answered: 'Why? What do you need? Food? Money? I'm not going to help you! You're a grown woman!' And she hung up. I just found out that I'm pregnant and she was the first person I wanted to share it with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 270
You deserved it 4 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont tell her, and then about a year after the baby is born, go over and see what happens.

Just go over there unannounced and inform her very calmly that you've decided to quit your job to become a lesbian stripper. After she's had her fit, yell "Just kidding! I'm pregnant!" She'll be so happy that she'll forget the whole food and money thing.

Comments

dancergrl_15 0

damn. that's hellla ****** up! i wouldn't invite her to do anything for awhile. i'd be so pissed.

ur mom & mine must have graduated from the same Bitch Academy

What I would do, is that id make sure that she never found out about the child. Then when you give birth to the kid shed be like "wtf? Why didn't you tell me???" so you would say "well you said 'why? What do you need? Food? Money? Im not going to help you! Youre a grown women!" then she'd be like "oh sh*t"

lowie89 7

There's a reason why your mom said that...do you have a history of only talking to her when you need something? If so you can't blame her for saying that....but anyways congrats with the baby!

ebwaef 0

Lol why would you get YDI for wanting to share such good news...

Wow. I probably wouldn't tell her just in spite.

Epickitty58 29

What else do you call her about that makes her jump right to "I WON'T GIVE YOU ANY MONEY"?! Anyway, congrats on the baby!

How did she jump to that conclusion? Congrats!!

Yes, like she said, you are a grown woman. Go to your parents house right now and tell her, don't wait. She should be really happy about it, if not, f**k your mom then.