By cmd102 - 20/10/2011 21:18 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend to see if he wanted to come over to my house. He said he couldn't because he was out of town. That would have be perfectly acceptable, if I hadn't called him on his house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 426
You deserved it 3 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Go "check on his house" for him.

Comments

Something tells me he doesn't want to hang out.

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

LoL I'm sorry to inform you but your boyfriend is an idiot.

You should get with op's boyfriend sometime, seems to me like you'd have a lot in common.

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

How so? LoL I'm not the idiot :)

Then why do you keep mentioning League of Legends? That's just random.

131- Every comment I've ever seen of yours is thumbed down crap, which Gives off the strong vibe that you're stupid (also your style of comments is terrible, but thats assumed in the thumbed down crap part).

allinicolesmh 0

Answers the front door* "sorry babe, I'm not home at the moment."

Just because he doesn't want to hang out with her doesn't mean he is cheating on her.

hairguitarhero 5

Just because he's cheating on her doesn't mean he does not want to not spend time with her either.

Ricky23J 0

just because you two said it I wanted to say it too

dy1987 7

Maybe it's just me but when I am out of town and don't want to miss an important phone call, I use this new service called, wait for it, call forwarding. But then maybe it's just me...

ikickgingers 15

He watches too much Jersey *****.

I applaud your rhyming skills. To be honest, I had never thought of that even with how many times I call the Jersey Shore 'people' ******.

"Hey, wanna come over and hang out?" "I can't. I'm outta town." "But, isn't this your house phone?" "Uhhh, please leave a message after the beep. Beep" Hangs up phone.

What an idiot. He should have said "This is my mother talking. He's out of town". Problem solved.

zstarlin100 0

If he says this is "my" mother talking she would still catch on

I'm afraid no one understood it, sorry man.

every1luvsboners 11

He's obviously trying to hide the fact that he's going to the strip club later to work the glory-hole in the bathroom so that he can take you on nice date tomorrow night. Don't get all angry and shit, he's doing it for you.

Hey boners, I heard your girlfriend is working the streets to pay for your sex change, so don't get mad when she gives you an std!

every1luvsboners 11

That's where I met her. I send her home every morning just in time to wake you up for school. Dat bitch betta have my damn money. Tell her to leave the light on for me too, I'm scared of the dark.

Sweetie I sure WISH I was in school.. Wouldn't that be nice? Or maybe I could go to grad school like everyone else is doing this recession.. I also heard on NPR that college campuses are now starting food banks for just for college kids.... Actually your girlfriend wouldn't be able to get me up for school even if she wanted to since she is too plastered from drinking her sorrows away to wake up in the morning..

every1luvsboners 11

Stop trolling, bitch. You're obviously using a secondary account because you fear using your real one. GTFO here with your bullshit.

every1luvsboners 11

I will never get married, I have seeds to spread and I'm a wondering soul in search of an eternal resting place for my weary, cellulite ridden arse. It really comes down to your sammich making abilities, and bacon preparation techniques. Shaddup.

iDaniel525 8

You mean ex-boyfriend, right?