By nico - 01/07/2011 04:15 - United States

Today, I broke my collarbone in a rugby tournament. I was forced to sit through five more hours of games because the coach wouldn't take me to the hospital until the tournament was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 807
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stroke_Her_Ace 15

And there's no medical staff at this tournament why?

I ******* hate it when people argue about sports.

Comments

Rugby players are supposed to be tough right? Man Up!

Yeah, But a broken collar bone still hurts like ****.

Cracking a pelvis with a bone fragment in your intestines, THAT hurts like ****

Oh shit! I'm with both of you. I wore the ball off the top of my femur and had to walk on it for 6 months before I got the hip replaced. Pelvic pain sucks!

There was this one time where my dick fell off and i had to super glue and duct tape it back on. Im like Hot Wheels: beat that.

137, the difference between your story and 109's and Mine is ours actually happened. I beat your story with realism.

yeah, rugby is rough. they are supposed to be table to take pain. OP won't last long when he gets his ribs broken next by another player.

yay I love playing rugby tho it is rough but getting hurt and showing u can take the pain is gold for girls:) playing guys sometimes get over cocky but ouchthat would really hurt

Well 141, I was trying to be discreet and not mention that your mom calls it " her stainless steel, pile driver ass" now.

lasttoknow 4

thats wat im saying arent there soppost to be some there for if stuff like that happens

ryrywakaka 0

take an ibuprofen and harden the **** up.

RedPillSucks 31

The "**** up". They get soft real fast in the summer.

angiedancesalott 8

thats what you have friends for?

catkat1988 17

Isn't there some sort of protocol for when players get injured and need medical attention? I mean, the way I understand it, injuries aren't exactly rare in rugby. Suing is very American, and it wouldn't be my way to deal with this (as the delay didn't cost you any finacial trouble, it'd seem like revenge more than anything to me), but I definitely thing the protocols for such situations should be taken up with the coach, the club and the organizers of the tournament. You're not supposed to sit for 5 hours with a broken collarbone.

That's definitely not true, Futbol teams draft people watching secretly, have you seen how hard it is to get into LigaBBVA or Barclays? Football gets like 4-8 New players a season if not more due to signings and 7draft picks while soccer gets like 3

So, did you guys win the tourney? If so then you're a hero. If not, then it sucks to be you.

alcenwndrlnd 0