By Sam - 01/11/2009 23:10 - Canada

Today, I bought an iTunes giftcard worth $50. I tried to scratch off the little silver thing covering the code with a pair of scissors. I scratched so much that it's now unreadable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 777
You deserved it 58 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you enter an incorrect code enough times it gives you the option to "get help" which lets you type in the serial number.

100lol 0

Which is why you use a coin...

Comments

First of all, you are stupid. That's why you use a coin, of course scissors are gonna screw up the card. Second, just take it back and get a refund. @dabomblyktiktikk I buy 25 dollar iTunes cards for myself all the time. My dad won't let me use money from his bank account to get games, so I have to buy gift cards and use the money on them. I know a lot of my friends also do the same thing.

Also, I read some of the comments, and who said she was paying for music? Maybe she has an iPod touch or iPhone and, like me, uses limewire to get music and iTunes to get apps.

eatshit123 0

that's why u don't use scissors idiot

benners 0

maybe they don't own a credit or debit card durr??

texas4935 0

What I usually do, is just peel off the tape with my fingers... It comes off very easily that way, you may have to try a few times but that would guarantee you not making the code unreadable. Hope this helps! :)

thatkidceleste 2

tryed using a pop tab, same thing happened. :(

i dont know what gently scratch dont you get

X_o_X_ocutie 0

that's why it says "reveal code by scratching with coin"

it says a coin!!! not scissors dumbass! you should read directions! if you can read