By jshum - 13/09/2016 15:02 - Australia - South Yarra

Today, I bought a new phone. It's shock proof, water proof, you name it. Just not kitten proof, it seems. That's $400 down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 227
You deserved it 1 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrippyEyes 16

Was it also missing an aux port when you bought it?

I guess you could say it was a catastrophe.

Comments

TrippyEyes 16

Was it also missing an aux port when you bought it?

Definitely not an iPhone 7 at $400 lol. Plus it's not out yet.

Funny how "YDI" got voted for 7 times.... Subliminal signs or coincidence? You decide.

I THINK he's trying to connect this to iPhone 7.

My joke was too deep for people to get lmao

peterj96 11

No it was just a stupid joke, no one calls it the ydi button, for those that couldn't understand this because it's a freaking FML and so will constantly be receiving votes he is talking about the You Deserve It butting being voted on 7 times when he saw the post.

omg now your post has 7 dislikes. Iphone 7?!?!

The things that are talked up the most usually break in the most unexpected ways. If you have house and contents insurance, you may be able to claim through that.

They used to make things kitten-proof, but PETA put a stop to that. They said the testing was "cruel" and too many kittens were getting "killed." Meddling do-gooders! Ruining it for everyone else.

I guess you could say it was a catastrophe.

You gotta be kitten me! If you're feline like you have make such an obvious pun, just take a paws.

ARSCON 15

How did the kittens break it is what I'm wondering...