By BritneyFink - 04/02/2009 21:05 - Canada

Today, I bought a jacket with real fur on it. Turns out, i'm allergic and now my ears look like they have herpes on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 329
You deserved it 47 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chocolate_Chunk 2

because needlessly killing an animal (fake fur is just as good, if not better) for your vanity is totally the same as killing one for food.

alwaysalady 0

I have a fur coat. My sister in law got all kinds of upset, until I pointed out she was eating a burger and calling me a murderer. Then she shut up.

Comments

Do you know how many animals that needs to do that? You totally deserved it.

What the crap! OP never said where they got the fur from they could have got got from some Op shop or auction or whatever. I just don't understand why people get so pissed- the animals dead anyway you may as well wear the fur instead of just leaving it in the closet or throwing it away.

You deserve it for wearing fur, it was that poor animal's last revenge.

Regardless of whether the fur was real or not, your life sucks. Most of the people that gave you a YDI just want to appear to be outright animal-lovers. Their lives suck, too.

Good, that's what you get for wearing fur. C U Next Tuesday.

BeCause that's what yoU get wheN you wear fur. CruelTy kills. YDI

It would be easier for people just to wear wool, you don't have to kill to get it.

That's sucks but shouldn't you know you allergies?