By Anonymous - 24/07/2015 11:58 - Germany - Paderborn

Today, I asked my boyfriend to go to the airport with me, to see me off for my three-month stay abroad. He said no because the two-hour drive is "too boring". FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 623
You deserved it 2 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And when you get back , and he wants sex , tell him it's too boring with him .

Perhaps the three month break will be good

Comments

I'm sure a surprise break-up can keep him occupied for a while...

It didn't take long to see the break up posts appear.

With that attitude, he's begging for it

I'm very supportive of the breakup posts this time.. that's ****** up. There's better out there.

vintageart1994 16

He doesn't seem to love u very much..sorry

I don't really see the problem with this, if it isn't a long distance relationship then you both are fine. It isn't that unusual to not want to go on a two hour long drive, and I'm sure he'll be there at that airport waiting when you get back. Also if you spent the day before together, or some day close to the date you were leaving, you shouldn't be too upset about it. Time flies when you're someplace exciting, and you'll be back before you know it :)

Exactly 29. Like, would YOU want to drive 2 hours to the airport just to drive 2 hours back after spending 5 minute saying goodbye to them in the airport? There's no point if you're not going with them.

It depends. There's a huge difference between laziness and sabotage. I went to study abroad in the middle of my relationship with my Ex. He always moaned about the drive to the airport - even though regularly drove a ton for fun. What it really was was him being emotional that I was leaving. This could potentially be the case for OP's boyfriend. However, if he attempts to sabotage her leaving with this, as my ex did, she should consider breaking it off.

Yeah, without a doubt. I know this because I've done something similar, and was happy to do it.

Maybe the denial of intercourse will keep him entertained!

I doubt it. From the way it is worded, he doesn't sound too into OP and will probably just look elsewhere unfortunately.

#3 She already is denying him sex for 3 months. #9 This. He doesn't miss you and couldn't even bring himself to pretend that he would because he's looking forward to all that he will be doing while you are gone.

Perhaps the three month break will be good

Or break up with him and enjoy flirting on your vacation. How long have you been dating?

Or hey maybe next time take the boyfriend and you won't have the problem, probably just mad cuz he's being abandoned.

As we've all learned in how I met your mother, sometimes there's an "oh." moment. And I believe that's one of em.

And when you get back , and he wants sex , tell him it's too boring with him .

Time to re-think your relationship status

Mcstud1y 30

That sucks OP, maybe the break will be good for both of you

LadyLuck93 20

Break up with him. You deserve way better, someone who will actually care & would go out of their way to see you.