By Joe - 04/08/2011 18:28 - United States

Today, I asked a guy if he could buy me a pack of cigarettes, since I'm still under 18. He took my money, went into the supermarket, and must have slipped out a side-entrance, because he never came back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 798
You deserved it 126 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

christinez13 0

aww that sucks but you deserved it

bigbisawesome 0

Wow seriously you sir are an idiot

Comments

Today, this guy gave me some money to buy cigarettes for him with. I just took the money and left. My life is bro In other words YDI

Madiluvsyuh98 2

Umm i think youre a little retarded :) Ydi

Should've made him leave something so he couldn't do that

mrfunbun01 1

Why would he when he is doing the op a favor?

OP should've considered the possibility that the guy could easily walk away, he should've asked the guy to make sure. If he refused, move onto another person.

op should just suck on an exhaust pipe if she is stupid enough to smoke. especially underage.

a_nutritionist 10

of course youll find a stranger willing to hand over something personal just so they can use your money to buy you something in the hope that when they return youll still be there. i suppose this works out well, cos in your scenario youd never ever get taken advantage of OR get the cigarettes. its win-win.

Lesson learned I hope! If you aren't old enough to buy them, you're not old enough to smoke them! Besides, don't get started; you're only paying for a slow death, yellow teeth and being stinky, wrinkly and old before your time! Consider yourself blessed that he snagged your money!

Actually, technically in Canada you can be in possession of and smoking cigarettes at age 16 however it's illegal to buy them until you're 19 (or 18 in some provinces). Not sure why the law added that little loop hole but either way...

duckie227 22

he's not in Canada. he's in Florida. the law is its against the law for minors to smoke

Ydi for smoking underage...please try to quit for your own health and well-being

raebeglan 7

Screw his health quit for mine!! I don't want to die of lung cancer because some dumb ass who started smoking underage sat next to me at a bus stop everyday!

20-at least someone has manners around here :) People gotta stop being so harsh... Smoking is a dirty habit but doesn't mean people should be so hard on him about it! It's his own personal choice and he will pay for it later on in life ! There is consequences that come with many things and heaps of things give you cancer! Like drinking out of a plastic bottle apparently

lynchdude 1

Tobacco is nasty and bad for you, smoke marijuana its not bad for you and better

While it doesn't have as many health risks as tobacco, marijuana is still very unhealthy.

Look up how much tar just one joint has compared to a cigarette and you'll see that marijuana isn't healthy either.

Marijuana isn't healthy if smoked, but vaporized or eaten then there is little to no cancer risk.

Marijuana has been around just as long as tabacco, we would see long term affects of it like we did tabacco if it was harmful to people. There is no proof whatsoever marijuana is harmful to you, which cannot be said about tabacco.

fmlwinnn 0

23- Weed has 3 times more tar than tobacco and 50% more carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) than tobacco. Yeah, smoking weed is soooo much better. *sarcasm*

Little to no risk still means you have the slightest chance of getting cancer. You may not think it could happen to you but you never know, things happen.

Being alive gives you a chance of cancer.. Artificial sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, the sun and even being old give you a risk of cancer! Everything gives you cancer these days! The only drugs I put into my body are my prescription meds and a tiny amount of caffeine, even they increase my risk of cancer! Inhaling smoke of any kind is bad for you and cancer is not the only risk. At the end of the day what you do to yourself is up to you but nothing is safe any more...

zachmofo 0

If everyone would smoke a joint every once in a while, there would be world peace.

slients_1234 0

Smoking Mary Jane makes ya fat it is a relaxer that stimulates hunger. Which one do you want to die with op? Obesity, or cancer?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

If you smoke a different strain of weed it's a more stimulated high. You must be smoking that shawg from Mexico. Not that Alaskan thunderfuck. Haha.

SmileEveryone 12