By ImaSneakyNinja - 17/11/2016 02:55 - United States - Madison Heights

Today, I asked a girl that I've been talking to for a couple of weeks out, but immediately got rejected because I'm left handed. I guess I'll leave that part out next time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 749
You deserved it 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And here you were, thinking that "I'm left handed. Will you go out with me?" would be an irresistible pickup line.

Comments

Probably a good thing. She's super judgmental and superstitious if she would reject you for that. Just the type of crazy you want to avoid.

And here you were, thinking that "I'm left handed. Will you go out with me?" would be an irresistible pickup line.

What does being left handed have to do with it?

That's pretty much the point of the FML. Well done, #4.

A lot of religious people look down at lefties

derpina72 23

I can't remeber the reason exactly, but I THINK it's got something to do with lefthanded being translated as sinister? I dunno, all I know is, my dad is left handed and was raised as a super strict Catholic, so he finally got fed up one day, and well, now he's learned to be ambidextrous.

You'll leave that part out next time? Why did you include it the first time? Seems kind of irrelevant.

She probably asked what his dominant hand is

Or she could have just seen which hand he used more often. It's not that hard to figure out what someone's dominant hand is.

Who turns someone down for being left-handed? My boyfriend of 4 and a half years is left-handed. Probably just wanted an excuse to turn you down.

There goes my chances with her ever in my life hahaha ??

Well, you know what they say about left-handed guys, right? ... They always have ink on their hand. No wonder she didn't want to date you. Inky hand. Ew.

Hey us left-handed devil worshipping guys deserve some love too!

FalloutScrolls 25

As a left handed man who has held down a marriage for more than 9 years, I can conclude one thing for you, OP. She may have been drunk when she said "I do" and has been too lazy to file for divorce ever since. It can be done! I'm proof!