By Anonymous - 17/10/2015 13:17 - United States - Gadsden

Today, I accidentally Googled "best types of incest" instead of "best types of incense" on the family computer. The parental controls went nuts. I'm now grounded, and my parents are convinced I need psychiatric help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 628
You deserved it 2 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justcommenting19 19

I'm sorry but it's Alabama. Of course they wouldn't believe you about that.

Don't be too nice to your parents now, or they might get the wrong idea.

Comments

Just for kicks I just googled that. First, once I got to "inc" the only auto-complete suggestion was incense. Results weren't as funny as I'd hoped except the third result was your FML!

Geckosrock99 33

If you told them the truth about your mistype, and they still grounded you, then they can't even recognize the truth when its right in front of them. As for the mistype, was it poor spelling? Those keys aren't exactly next to each other...

Hahahahaha! I sympathise with you, but sometimes there's situations where all you can do is laugh it off.

When most people mistype they correct themselves after, wouldn't that be proof enough if you showed the history? If you typed in incense after and then proceeded to read about it... Now that I think of it, if they were looking at the history then couldn't they see that you never went to any sites that the incest search brought up? Unless of course you did.

Just tell them that you'd rather not have outside intervention in the situation and that you'd like to keep it in the family.

are you gay ? ( it's fine if you are, but the question still remains )

Autocorrect you can't blame there unfortunately

If you think Alabama and the South stereotypes are real you're an idiot from a Alabamian