By LovelessNewlywed - 14/12/2016 22:41

Today, for the first time since my partner moved in with me, I did one of my favourite things: I bought some nice cheese and a bottle of wine and went on to People of Walmart, just as I do every month or so. He called me a disgusting human being and went for a walk two hours ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 149
You deserved it 2 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell. Who buys fancy wine and cheese for watching the people of Walmart.

ShortieRose 30

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life!

Comments

He seems like someone that takes everything all too serious..

chessu 21

Look, I don't live in the States and I've never been to Walmart nor the website, but I've seen some photos here and there and I mean some of those people really truly are ridiculous.Though, it's not for me, I can absolutely see why someone could visit the site to cheer up, and for you it's an event with cheese and wine. Are you telling me you wouldn't look someone with four back boobs and skin coloured tights that make then look naked while buying 70 litres of Mountain Dew with a little bit of disgust? Yeah you would. The OP isn't insulting anyone to their face, they presumably let them live in peace, it's just something they do in their free time to relax. I am truly surprised by the offended people in this comment section.

He's right, you're wrong. POW is just elitist garbage. Think about what you said. You literally get nice cheese and wine to celebrate looking down on other people. Get it together,honestly. You have very serious moral defects.

If this is a common ritual for you, and you do it about 1-2 times a month, yet he didn't know about that part of you, perhaps moving in together was a rather premature decision on both your parts?

polsen4273 8

Well I can see both sides. Everyone (at least everyone reading these comments) can relate somewhat to relaxing by doing nothing but read about/looking at losers online. But that visual of my partners idea of a good time may cause me to think hard about my life decisions and just how I want to spend the rest of my life.

tak7871 10

I stopped going on people of Walmart when I found a picture of myself but still he left with no explanation he should at least talk it out.

do not give up things you enjoy just cause he's bein a jerk!

How does that make you disgusting? I would've grabbed some cheese, poured myself some wine and sat with you laughing at People of Walmart.