By LovelessNewlywed - 14/12/2016 22:41

Today, for the first time since my partner moved in with me, I did one of my favourite things: I bought some nice cheese and a bottle of wine and went on to People of Walmart, just as I do every month or so. He called me a disgusting human being and went for a walk two hours ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 149
You deserved it 2 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell. Who buys fancy wine and cheese for watching the people of Walmart.

ShortieRose 30

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life!

Comments

You asked for it. It's one thing to do that in private since I'm sure we all have secret asshole superiority complex activities, but it's best to keep that private with a partner. Some people don't like assholes or judgmental assholes. (or who they perceive to be) He has every right to be with someone that's not, and you have a right to your activities. In other words, you shouldn't have to change who you are or what you do and neither should he change his standards imo. However, I can see his point and side more strongly. There's a thing right now on FB where it says "Can someone tag x, I'm looking for them." captioned on a photo of a person who is either OW, fat, ugly, disabled, inbred, or maybe all of them combined. Just like PoWM. Point is to society they wouldn't be deemed attractive, and they are being mocked, face on display and all. At the very least, blur their face if one is going to be an asshole about someone unfortunate looking. Loved ones have said that some of those have been found and harassed irl over those pictures. Sorry if that sounded jumbled, but I was trying to be fair to OP as well as his partner.

I don't understand, can someone explain what it means to "go on to people of walmart"?

"People of Walmart" is a website that OP likes to visit.

Maybe because that makes you look like a horrible person.

If you buy cheese and wine just to visit a website, I think that's a sign that you need to get out more and interact with the world.