By limeñaconmalasuerte - 17/06/2017 21:00 - Peru

Today, the guy I have a crush on invited me over to his house. I was nervous and excited, until I found out that he really just wanted me to clean it. Apparently, my friends from the university told him that was my job and he believed them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 285
You deserved it 387

Top comments

Did you set him straight, or did you mop the floor with him?

Lots of guys end up ******* the cleaning lady. Looks like you've... *wait on it* got it maid.

Comments

Did you set him straight, or did you mop the floor with him?

Lots of guys end up ******* the cleaning lady. Looks like you've... *wait on it* got it maid.

Did you at least wear the French maid outfit?

turnabouttrial 21

Kinda sounds like your friends were trying to set you guys up

bigtwobah 6

Sounds like you are all washed up

So ask for 300 bucks and clean his house, easy money!

Go clean his house and make it a weekly thing. Slowly move your stuff in, one item at a time. Integrate. Refuse to leave when he realised what's going on. Throw a fit and claim to be carrying his baby when he tries to call the cops on you. Show the cops your stuff in his house and make them believe he is just trying not to take responsibility for the pregnancy. Kiss and make up. Enjoy your new life!

This is awful.i dated a guy once that would leave and do who knows what while he expected me to clean his house. I realized how crappy this was and the next time he asked me to clean his house I told him I couldnt I was busy cleaning my own house. He finally got it.