By quinndulgent - 29/11/2015 21:10 - United States - West Bend

Today, due to the incompetence and apathy of my lab partners, I have to write a 12-page lab paper by myself. A 12 page lab paper about radishes. Radishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 298
You deserved it 1 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Use the term "ridiculously ravishing radishes" at least once per page to fill some space

Comments

I once wrote a five page report on beef jerky. It started out as a gag assignment but after starting the research I really found it quite fascinating and just rolled with it.

This is why I always opted out of group work in school, even if I'd get a lower grade. Either I had to do everything or the people I was working with refused to hear anything I said because they disliked me (I got bullied a lot in school). And no, the teachers didn't help.

Write the entire paper. Show up to class with it in hand. Refuse to turn it in. Tell the group that you would rather fail then be treated like crap. Making the group panic and ensuring they never do this to anyone again. Then realize you only really have two choices, pass the class or make a point.

What kind of cruel professor even make people write about radish?

townailz 16
Sandman2015 12

That's when you do all the work, put only your name on the report, and a nice little note saying you were the only person that did it. If your teacher gives any ***** you'll get the points and they won't get anything.

I talked to my professor and I'm doing the project by myself. So the bastards are on their own.

josh7279 7

I read your FML in Josh Pecks voice. Haha

Emancipate yourself from them. I did this last semester and I got 100% for my seminar presentation. It's no fun snitching, but I refuse to let people stand between me and the grade I want. Oh you did! So proud of you! Whoo!

I have to finish mine up about gall flies. I feel you ?