By quinndulgent - 29/11/2015 21:10 - United States - West Bend

Today, due to the incompetence and apathy of my lab partners, I have to write a 12-page lab paper by myself. A 12 page lab paper about radishes. Radishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 298
You deserved it 1 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Use the term "ridiculously ravishing radishes" at least once per page to fill some space

Comments

How is a lab and radish related? I have no idea.

Possibly a lab about the growth of root vegetables? That'd be my guess. Or something with genetically modifying radishes or hybridization. Lots of biology classes do labs on growth, hybridization, and similar stuff.

91hayek 31

Sorry you had to put up with those useless vegetables. And the radishes too.

OinkersPig 13

Fear not! 48pt will assist you!

What a great idea! I can just imagine passing that 12-page essay with that 48pt font. It's going to give your professor quite a shock! I'm 100% GO for this wonderful solution!

Perfect way to throw your lab partners under the bus, thinking they could get away without doing work.

schreibergx93 19

Think of it this way. After writing said paper, no one can dare question your knowledge of radishes. Also, in the event of the apocalypse you'll be a radish expert to maybe mutate them into something to fight zombies with.

I wanted to like this comment, but I couldn't

Do the best you can, and explain to your teacher that you're the only one doing the assignment. If you burn, they burn with you!

I had to do something similar once. I had to write a 10 page essay about oranges.

joining words like although, the, however and double line spacing are your friend!

On QI comedian Rich Hall informed the panel that Radishes are actually a meat. You could use that. But seriously 12 pages on bloody radishes, FYL