By Stuby14 - 23/11/2015 14:31 - United States - Brookings

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were sending dirty messages to each other. We were getting really into it until she replied to one of my messages with, "Oooooh yeah." I read it in the Kool-Aid man's voice and couldn't stop laughing. Mood killed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 5 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know what you're complaining about, Kool-Aid Man is sexy as hell.

oh no! oh no! OH YEA! (koolaid man breaks through wall)

Comments

I'm sure if you told her about it she would laugh too. That's a hilarious problem.

OP here. I did tell her, and she laughed almost as hard as I did.

mariri9206 32

OP, glad you have a GF you can laugh with, especially given the circumstances. Sounds like you've got a good one.

Lol that's great. I'm glad you have a girlfriend you can laugh with. I just know that's how I'd respond in that situation.

I don't know what you're complaining about, Kool-Aid Man is sexy as hell.

Wizardo 33

Especially when he busts through unexpected entrances right.

#20 but I would be terrified if he busted through my ******.

SystemofaBlink41 27
SystemofaBlink41 27

oh no! oh no! OH YEA! (koolaid man breaks through wall)

You better fix that hole in my wall before my dad comes home.

God damnit, everyone stop saying 'oh no' in this courtroom. Cause the f**king look-aid guys gonna come in through the wall.

Roskosity 22

Because you know I'm all about that bass... Hahaha.

I'm trying to figure out what that has to do with the FML. Explain please?

Roskosity 22

He has a really deep bass voice. Idk. Haha. I was tired as shit when I wrote it.

olpally 32

Ooooohhhh yeahhhhhhh.... Why would you think of that while sexting? That's just weird.

Every time someone says "excellent" I imagine Mr Burns, which is annoying at work.

olpally 32

I understand it's hilarious, but really? That's not what I think of when I'm sexting. Lol ridiculous.

OptimusSlime 23

Am I the only one who read the "oooooh yeah" in the Kool Aid man's voice too?

LiLMAMA0523 35
avatar0810 15

I was thinking of one of macho man's Slim Jim commercials when I read it.

megs925 16

That's exactly the voice I heard in my head while reading that lol