Additional info

By schober60 - 15/09/2017 07:00 - United States - Pittsburgh

Today, I frantically finished a paper that I needed to complete before midnight about the competencies of my pharmacy school. When it came time to submit, I accidentally selected the file below my paper, which was my personal log of beer reviews and personal favorites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 195
You deserved it 3 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just so long as you don't send your pharmacy school competence report to a beer review publication. Now that would be a truly boneheaded **** up.

Maybe spend less time reviewing beers and more time on assignments? It sounds like your priorities are out of balance a bit.

Comments

Maybe spend less time reviewing beers and more time on assignments? It sounds like your priorities are out of balance a bit.

Just so long as you don't send your pharmacy school competence report to a beer review publication. Now that would be a truly boneheaded **** up.

I can relate. At the end of an anthropology class I'd absolutely loved, I finished polishing my final paper, cracked open a celebratory beer, and promptly sent my midterm paper (the file directly under my final paper in the folder) to the prof by accident. Life is a farce when you have ADHD.

Alcohol is a drug. People throughout history have been using it to try to cure a wide variety of ills, but yours is probably the only pharmacy school to put it on the curriculum!

Put your schoolwork in a folder separate from leisure stuff.

Lobby_Bee 17

Alcohol solves a lot of problems, probably not medical problems, but still.

I'm sure beer has SOME pharmaceutical purposes...

boopingsnoot 24

The alcohol kills germs! And helps stop the delerium tremens.

There has been research into using consumable alcohol as a treatment for chronic pain, but it's largely unreliable due to the side effects, addictive qualities, and the fact that the amount you would have to consume to control even moderate pain would cause alcohol poisoning in most patients.

Beer solves everything! You'll be praised for your paper I'm sure!!

Im_anonymousey 3

You might get bonus marks, your prof might have the same tastes in beer and think its actually pretty sweet you keep a list of the best beers. Who knows by the end of the year, you might be laughing over this with your prof while sampling an amazing beer off your list Keep your chin up. You'll do well. One small setback isn't going to ruin your education. =)