By hard_headed - 10/09/2010 10:02 - United States

Today, at work, I leaned back in a chair too far, causing me to tip over and smash my head into a wall. If that wasn't enough damage, my boss keeps replaying the security footage to everyone I work with. My head hurts not from the fall, but the loud laughter that keeps coming from inside the office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 900
You deserved it 22 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate people who try to chair surf. Didn't you learn to keep your chair on the floor in like, first grade?

r6_fml 4

I hate people who hate people who chair surf

Comments

YDI for being stupid. Major win for your boss. LOL

d_dubz86 1

Ask your boss if you can go home early. I'm sure having a throbbing headache is a good excuse. Be careful next time.

i wish i could be watching that video repeatedly with all your coworkers. YDI for lack of common sense. kudos bossman.

Is it really that hard to use the "to" and "too" correctly?

lmao i almost commented on that and then i decided it would've been wasted energy. :(

hacking major uh? Pop quiz: how can you guys trace me if i connect to 7 VPNs to hack someone's system?

#17 I noticed that right away, too...So cringe-worthy.

jennniferlea 4

Is it really that hard to just pick a career and go with it? You're either afraid of the the real world or TOO dumb to realize how much money you're wasting by not picking a career.

#68 that's really harsh. your comment made the friendly look in your picture so much easier to understand. grow the f up.

Or I have a scholarship and am not wasting any money. Who's the dumb one now crazy grumpy lady who is mean to strangers completely unprovoked.

maybe you should be a little more coordinated

Igor_g5 0

Another tragic chair related workers comp case? haha You will never live that one down OP

tell him not to put it on YouTube. and not to label it "retard at work falls outta chair" I don't want to find it tonight and laugh my ass off.

And what? You want some petty? Serves you right dumb ass! YDI for so many reasons including not knowing English and still posting an FML.