By Dude - 19/08/2009 10:32 - United States

Today, at WalMart, I saw a guy taping a sign that read "Hide and seek world champs!" over the lost children board. I chased him out of the store, then came back to take it down. As I was trying to remove the sign, a huge crowd began cursing at me and threatening me. They thought I'd made the sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 655
You deserved it 5 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

That is really gross that someone would actually make a sign like that. Sorry they thought it was you. =[

I feel guilty for laughing at that...but goddamn that's hilarious

Comments

saa94, why don't YOU grow up and learn to take a joke? There actually are pictures of the sign, you ass...

Bullshet 0

I'm failing to see the humor in kidnapped kids... But I'm sure their parents think it's hilarious. 

pickwick716 0

HAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HALF THE LOST CHILDREN ARE PROBABLY DEAD! And half of them probably deserve it for running away after their mom denied them WoW time on the computer. The kid who made the sign deserves props and cookies.

dude stfu. you do not know the situation behind the disappearances.

teach09 0

I really don't see any humor in this situation at all. Obviously, the people who think it is funny, have never worked with children... ...or had a child that was close to them kidnapped. And they have no heart what-so-ever..

foryoublue94 0

and? actually I've worked with children before and I still find it hilarious. However I'm not above agreeing with your last statement about not having a heart.

If it was, like, an area for lost children in the store, then it's kinda cute (especially for the kids sitting there). If it's for a board of, like, photos and info of missing children... not so much.

it says in the FML that it was the board. did you even read the whole thing? or did you just pick through it?

triplethreat13 0

i agree with ^^. if it were in a lost children area of the store (yes they do have those now), it would've been funny and made the kids feel better. but since it was a missing children poster, that's not something to mess with. to the people saying that there's a picture on the internet with the same thing: maybe the OP didn't make it up. maybe the guy putting up the sign got it from the internet and decided to try it.

That was not funny. Still, if you started your rant at me, I would have... in classic Three-Stooges style... stuck my fingers in your eyes and told you to MYOFB.

that signs on college humor and ydi for taking down the sign