By Dude - 19/08/2009 10:32 - United States

Today, at WalMart, I saw a guy taping a sign that read "Hide and seek world champs!" over the lost children board. I chased him out of the store, then came back to take it down. As I was trying to remove the sign, a huge crowd began cursing at me and threatening me. They thought I'd made the sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 655
You deserved it 5 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

That is really gross that someone would actually make a sign like that. Sorry they thought it was you. =[

I feel guilty for laughing at that...but goddamn that's hilarious

Comments

To the confused: They were Missing Children fliers. Most WalMarts have a huge bulletin board-type display near the doors. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children posts lots of fliers in the stores because WalMarts are such high-traffic areas. Most of the kids have been missing for years, often runaways or kidnapped by a non-custodial parent. If a kid wanders away from Mom, either one can ask an employee to page the other. There isn't usually a specific meet-up area.

Mignun 0

That really sucked. Can't believe at how heartless people are. Hopefully you explained to the 'mob' that someone else did it. I mean, wouldn't they see you chase the man out?

omar_fml 0

I call fake...I've seen a picture of that sign on the internet. The odds of it actually being you are a million to one, especially since you would likely post it here shortly after it happened, given how famous that sign has become on the internet, and it's been months since I've seen that sign.

right, because no one else in the world can make that same sign and post it at one of the many many wal-mart stores...im just sayin...

dacampora 0

Guess thats what you get for shopping at WalMart!

bahahahahahha that dude is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

jizi_x 0

that dude is not hilarious. wtf is wrong with you. i didn't even read all of these but i think its absolutely sick that people think that children getting kidnapped is funny. how in the hell is that in anyway amusing? someone said its the kids fault for not staying with their parents? they are usually under five years old. do you really think, in their minds someone is going to try to take them & rape them & kill them or whatever else? no. and the parents are devastated. whoever thought this was funny, how would you feel if this happened to your kids? freaks. & thats what you get for shopping at walmart? thats the dumbest thing i've heard in my life. grow the **** up.

roundkickkid 0

sucks you looked like a terrible person by doing a good deed.