By Dude - 19/08/2009 10:32 - United States

Today, at WalMart, I saw a guy taping a sign that read "Hide and seek world champs!" over the lost children board. I chased him out of the store, then came back to take it down. As I was trying to remove the sign, a huge crowd began cursing at me and threatening me. They thought I'd made the sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 655
You deserved it 5 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

That is really gross that someone would actually make a sign like that. Sorry they thought it was you. =[

I feel guilty for laughing at that...but goddamn that's hilarious

Comments

kmgentil 0

THIS IS NOT AN FML, DONT WRITE

Brooklynxman 0

YDI for putting up the sign. Don't lie, you know it was you. And to about half the commentors: wtf? He never said he worked at Walmart he was just a guy trying to do the right thing.

that guys is awesome. he's definitely a channer.

FordPrefect 0

wow. you all are really bored in your town

Escapist28 0

15 and 16 have valid points. WalMart does tend to have cameras everywhere, if it's really such a big deal. And usually telling someone off in a public place for being a douchebag is effective enough. Anyone else walking by would've seen him in the act and seen you give him a hard time about it.

FAKE. I've seen the picture. If you Google "Hide and seek world champions," you get the image. The pic has been on the internet for a long time, maybe months or years.

Escapist28 0

In that case, isn't it possible that the picture is where this guy got his inspiration?

#58: So true; That's probably where this guy got his ideas from. #53: Don't be so quick to judge. This is totally possible. Just enjoy FML, and if you're going to complain about it, then don't go on this site. People like you annoy me. Whether or not something is fake, DOESN'T MATTER. Just enjoy it and stop complaining like a whiney little baby.

Seriously, dude. Just because it happened once somewhere on the internet or on a TV show doesn't mean it's fake, Jesus. In fact, if something like this happens on a TV show, it's more likely to happen in real life too since people pick up the idea.

seriously? just because you've seen it on the Internet or tv doesn't mean this FML is fake. if people see stuff like this and think it's funny, they're bound to recreate it in their own town.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/19815/Hide+And+Seek+World+Champs/

flyboy57 0

don't be a douchebag. walmarts probably the closest and cheapest store in his city.

See that's Karma telling you not to mess with good jokes. You should be proud that people think you're the genius behind the sign.