By jackzz - 09/04/2015 07:55 - Vietnam - Hanoi

Today, at the restaurant I work at, my own mom refused to give a tip and complained to my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 930
You deserved it 3 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

middlenamefrank 8

How was your service? Did you assume that you didn't have to serve her like any other customer? Perhaps YDI.

She's acting like you did when she served you food as a child... Different being is that it isn't cute for an adult.

Comments

We do not know the whole story, so.. What if the OP's mom wanted them to find a better job?

Knightchaser27 25

If that's what she wanted she should have spoken to Op,not come to their work and be awful

11 - we dont need to know the whole story, that examle doesnt justify the moms actions period.

Lol, you guys are fun. Knowing one side of the story and talking like you know everything. Smh

She's acting like you did when she served you food as a child... Different being is that it isn't cute for an adult.

It isn't really cute for a kid either.

Difference being that as a kid it can't get your parent fired or disciplined.

When she asks you to clean the dishes, tell her that you had bad service

karcummings 19

What the **** is up with you and spitting in peoples food? This is the second time I've seen you say this.

middlenamefrank 8

How was your service? Did you assume that you didn't have to serve her like any other customer? Perhaps YDI.

Agreed. From the way OP words it with the word 'refused' it makes me think that at first OP's mom simply didn't leave a tip, but then OP started demanding one so OP's mom had to start refusing until finally she complained to the boss.

CAC_Boomerang 24

Then again, it could have been those moms that somehow believe that they deserve special treatment and attention because their son is serving them. It would then make sense that she refused and complained out of both disappointment and dissatisfaction.

ExtremeEncounter 32

#18 That is QUITE an assumption.

that either makes your mom a T-Total bitch or you a bad server. I'm leaning towards the bad service.

Your mom is a bitchy attention seeker, I see.