By fstfckd - 07/06/2014 19:16 - United States

Today, at college, I was frantically trying to finish an essay on gay rights that was due less than an hour later. In the end I failed, because the college internet filters kept classifying every single page containing the information I needed as "sex", and blocked it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 819
You deserved it 15 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never leave work until the last minute OP. Allow time for unexpected crisis.

BubbleGrunge 18

Gay rights are equal rights, the end! That would have been an A+ paper, OP!

Comments

Where do you go to college? Liberty?

I will defend your right to your opinion no matter what. But saying that I will always choose to deride not any opinion that says that there is something wrong with gay rights or gay marriage for that matter. Bigots are entitled to their opinion too as it is their right but I'm entitled to vehemently disagree with them and so I shall. By the way OP, next time don't do your essay at the last minute.

Imagine if I did a project about religious rights...

I say YDI, I'm for equal rights but any essay done at the last moment is done with the risk of something going wrong and then being late.

People shouldn't be allowed to be gay. It's a mental disorder.

Please tell me you not that closed minded?

Why not go to one of the many places offering free wiki? Starbucks, whatever the american version of Chapters is, McDonalds...need I go on?

Sounds like an excellent experience to right about for your essay.

Try adding an S to http Like HTTPS and then type address