By BetterThanChocolate - 20/04/2014 23:24 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, at a big Easter egg hunt, the kids found a wild bunny. Everyone smiled and "aww"ed, until my dog caught and ate it in front everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 177
You deserved it 5 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a holiday memory the kids will never forget

Wow, this is my first time hearing of a dog actually CATCHING a rabbit, more or less eating it.

Comments

Poor rabbit...was getting too close to the trix

That is horrible. Though your user name is somewhat amusing. Poor bunny.

Its Easter. Stick what's left in a hole the ground and check back on Wednesday. Problem solved!

skyeyez9 24

My dog will completely ignore rabbits, birds and cats and other dogs. But if she sees a squirrel, she turns vicious and tries to kill it.

Why would you bring your dog to the event? Are you the person the brings your dog everywhere and then leaves them in the car? Or out to eat and the dog has to sit there watching you eat.

It was probably a dog friendly event. Some families bring the family dog to the family event, because they're family. And the dog obviously wasn't in the car, otherwise Mr. Bunny would not have become Mr. Doggy's Easter dinner.

Are you serious? Since the dog was able to catch a rabbit it apparently wasn't in a car, was it? Why would it even be a bad thing to take it with you instead of leaving it home alone? I take my dog with me as often as I can, I only leave him when going to places where he isn't allowed in. When going out to eat I take him with me ( why on earth do you think that's a problem, the dog watching people it? ), shopping, hanging out with friends, on trips.. Much more fun for both of us.

kittycat69 5

omg that poor poor poor bunny!!!!!!!!