By awkward23 - 12/01/2010 10:26 - United States

Today, at a bar, a woman approched me and tried to set me up with her friend. Looking around, the only people in the bar were a man reading the paper and a very ugly woman, looking at me and smiling. I worriedly replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm gay." Turns out her friend was the one reading the paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 979
You deserved it 42 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi, why didn't you just say that you had a girlfriend? Or just said " no thanks"

Comments

SP63_fml 0

"Sorry, I'm married" wouldn't've killed anyone, OP. Edit: Dammit, I got ninja'd.

fmlfmlfml15 0

Then how would he explain why he doesn't have a wedding ring?

It's unlikely people would have the balls to push on and ask "so why d'you have no ring?!", and if they are that tactless, OP can just smile wide at their stupidity and then go back to his drink, they should get the picture.

mabey becuase he's not christian? ignorant moron.

alphatoomega 21

Wedding rings aren't solely a Christian tradition. My parents wear them and aren't. Maybe before you call someone an ignorant moron, you should make sure you know what you're talking about.

#117, please never remind me of that horrific scp again.

My parents wear wedding rings and they're not Christians.

Britt2009 0
namhowell 6

YDI totally. I agree "no thanks" would have been fine. You have balls, use it!

Reynard12 0

YDI for not acting like a grown up and saying you weren't interested.

DirtyDiana_fml 0

LMFAOOOOO you made me lol in school.

perdix 29

So, was he hot? You should have let him bone you either to punish you for lying about being gay, or finding out that you were really speaking the truth.