Not that there's anything wrong with that

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on a blind date a girl from work had set me up with. Apparently my co-worker thinks I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 424
You deserved it 4 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see the problem here other than disappointing a random stranger. She should be the one embarrassed for making such a huge assumption.

stringoffail 0

Comments

easylazy 0

Maybe it was an accident She set you up with someone named "Leslie" and she assumed it was a girl, but it turned out to be guy

Caayouteepie 0

Agh just meet someone on your own and you wont have this problem... i dont think ydi though.

nolasaints 0

how does she deserve it? you just like saying that

I don't see the problem here other than disappointing a random stranger. She should be the one embarrassed for making such a huge assumption.

And if she had posted an FML, people would be saying "**** HIS life, bitch!" ... Yeah. I love the commenters on this site, don't you? It's like Youtube only with less twelve year olds (I think).

halolord01 2

That must feal very very akward, both at the date and talking to your co-worker.

You always get at least a little info beforehand. Even something as simple as "what's her name?" could've helped unless it was all a sinister plot to begin with.

stringoffail 0

Yeah, that makes me think it's fake. I always press people for information if they're trying to set me up. "What does she look like?" "Is she a white supremacist?" "Does she eat meat?" "Is she going to blabber on about Jesus all dinner long?" "Is she actually a gay man?"

ahahaha not being a gay man is pretty good criteria to fit

Yeah, didn't the coworker use any pronouns? "Oh, you'll love her!" Etc.

This is a friends episode I saw yesterday..

ahaha thats what i was gunna say! ahaha i love chandler but i guess in reallll life that kinda sucks so fyl

stringoffail 0
black4wolf 0

FIRST. AND MAYBE YOUR SEXUALLY GAY>. YOU JUST DNT KNOW IT YET Did he pull out of your ass?

Battledog5006 0
LysssNysss 1
AAAAHHHH12 2

Failure of the moment. FYL.

Just the moment? You mean failure of the day o.O Congratulations #8 that's the stupidest comment I've ever read!!

She could have just been setting him up for failure. or embarrassment for that matter.

HAHA, fyl. probably should of specified though.