By Bilirubin - 20/02/2010 16:22 - United States

Today, at 1am, the girl of my dreams that I've been trying for over three years to date, finally asked me out via SMS. Too bad I was asleep at the time. She now thinks I've rejected her, and will no longer speak to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 724
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RipIt 0

that's rather unreasonable, she probably would've turned out to be a crazy controlling bitch anyway

Let me get this straight, if someone doesn't answer a message sent at ONE IN THE MORNING it is assumed that the person's dead or hates them? That's just a terrible tale, FYL.

Comments

she's psycho. but if she doesn't believe u them like that dude said, u dodged a bullet.

I hate to say it, but she was probably piss drunk and just looking for someone to spend the night with.... and you missed out.

Just explain what happened. If she can't understand, then she's probably not worth it.

neonskittzy 0

she sounds crazy probabily a good thing you were sleeping.

KurouTenshi 0

yeah one time an Oocca tried warning me my first trial was in the dungeon to the NORTH, but I didn't get the letter until AFTER I had gotten the crap beaten out of me somewhere in the desert that lay WEST -_- stupid invisible monsters...

PsychoMerk 0

watch out for the Blehblehbleh's!!! D:

LauraTheKiwi 0

quick, grab onto our tongues!

VolleyballSMASH 1

" what? how am I supposed to- bleeeeeeeh"

Women need to stop jumping to conclusions. FYL.

lovelyred 0

If she really likes you she: 1. Would've asked you in person. 2. Not texted you at 1 am. 3. Not have been a little bitch about you not replying. So I say screw her. And plus, where are your balls? Aren't you supposed to ask her out?

lovelyred 0

@#25 He's been trying to date her for three years, but after three years she asked him out over a text at 1 in the freaking morning? I think after three years he should have grown a pair if he really liked her. And we aren't talking about a high school dance, we're talking about an actual relationship kthx.

If anyone likes anyone for 3 years, they should ask. Not pine away secretly.

skyttlz 32

I asked out my bf and were still together 16 months later

Menick47 0

#1 No dude your acctually FIRST! Bask in the awsome!...

it sounds like she was just messing with you. If she was interested she would have said yes to you a long time ago. Its almost like she was hoping you were asleep just to f*ck with your brain! FYL