By Jedi2500 - 15/02/2012 23:53 - United States

Today, as I was leaving for work, I discovered my neighbor had just passed away. I found out when I came across his body lying in my front yard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 433
You deserved it 2 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dva976 7

Better u found him than the lawnmower.

A100893 30

That is pretty freaky. Okay scratch that, it's creepy as ****. (Hope he didn't piss off someone. Hope OP didn't piss off someone and their neighbor had to pay the ultimate price.)

Comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

Why was he in your yard? Was he planning to rob your house?

Maybe he was going to ask for help but died before the chance happen.

hotPinklipstick 24

Why didn't any other neighbors see him there is what I don't understand. If he had be laying there for a while why did no one else think to check and see if he was ok?

xCrazyMexican 4
xCrazyMexican 4

Why didn't anyone call for help? Do YOU regularly check your yard for corpses in the middle of the night?

hotPinklipstick 24

No, but not everyone gets off work when it is dark.

hotPinklipstick 24
iLikePandaz 5

Because they live in texas hun. Nearest neighbor may be 500 acres away. #cityfolks

hotPinklipstick 24

I was born and raised in Texas, it isn't like that everywhere. Most places have neighborhoods where people live very close to each other.

pjmommy 9

that would've ruined my entire day sorry to hear that op

KM96 24

Bummer, that's not easy yo deal with. I hope you are okay and everything goes okay :)

I do believe the OP has some 'splaining to do.

I can't articulate how much that would suck...

way to be more concerned about yourself dick. I bet he died because he had you for a selfish, shitty ass for a neighbor.

I'm sensing a dearth of sympathy here, and I'm sure you were mortified.