By Diffy - 26/04/2012 11:49 - United States - Woburn

Today, as I was crossing an intersection, a car ran a red light and almost hit me. This kind of thing happens a lot in my town so I'm used to almost being run-down, except this time it was a small boy on his father's lap steering. The dad was laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 331
You deserved it 2 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap that is very dangerous and very illegal. I hope you got his plate number!

Wow. That father deserves some punches in the balls, just to be sure he doesn't get any more kids.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Ugh, the dad sounds like an idiot. Hopefully a cop saw. Not only did you almost get hurt, but he was endangering his child, and putting others at risk. wtf, how did he think that was a good idea. Hopefully the apple falls far, far from the tree and the dad has his license shredded.

dadof2 4

small town huh should not be to hard to find him and get your revenge and make sure you laugh at him afterwards

Trisha_aus 15

That's unacceptable! You could have died op! This is serious, call the police and report them..******* idiots!

Lmao! Was laughing at this for at least a minute non stop, even though this fml's kinda serious, good job!

challan 19

I said, move bitch! Get out the way! Get out the way bitch, get out the way! Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head! Lol :)

Trisha_aus 15

Awe Noor I was expecting something better..but I thumbed up anyway because you are awesome :)

ajourdhui 0

I can see that guy now.. " that's my boy! haha, good job timmy *messes up his hair*"

Gives a whole new meaning to the term masshole. And I know I'm also from Massachusetts.

beastiness 14

Hey it never said it was a redneck, so don't hate, and not all rednecks are complete idiots