By Diffy - 26/04/2012 11:49 - United States - Woburn

Today, as I was crossing an intersection, a car ran a red light and almost hit me. This kind of thing happens a lot in my town so I'm used to almost being run-down, except this time it was a small boy on his father's lap steering. The dad was laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 331
You deserved it 2 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap that is very dangerous and very illegal. I hope you got his plate number!

Wow. That father deserves some punches in the balls, just to be sure he doesn't get any more kids.

Comments

Time to call the police & report his stupid ass! What's he gonna say? "sorry your honor but my kid was driving & it's not like my son hit her or she's dead." No, it's going to be more like "will the defendants please rise, sir,your license is being revoked for reckless endangerment to a pedestrian, failing to obey a stop sign, child endangerment, attempted vehicular homicide,you get to spend the next 10 yrs in prison, oh & your son gets to spend the next 10 yrs in therapy & NOT get his license til he's 21"....@ least I'm hoping that's how it would play out in court.

LeCielNousAide 7

Not surprising that this happened in Massachusetts. I live in MA and people are driving impaired or something here. I hate crossing the street because I see people run red lights all the time when I'm driving -- it gets annoying. But letting your damn kid control the wheel is over the line. Stick him in the back seat where he belongs and give him one of those kiddie steering wheels. Parents nowadays don't know what they're doing...

The kid is learning hit and runs at an early age. Good for him, it's a tough art to master. But seriously, good luck OP. hope you keep your head up and don't get mauled by those vicious engines.

who gives a *** jst let them hav fun

Would you give a **** if they run over someone? And fix your damn grammar.

They really need to test the iq of parents when they have kids if they don't pass the kid should be put up for adoption by the state. That kid is gonna kill someone driving someday cause his dad is a moron.

Yeah, I live in Boston, so I'm not surprised to hear this happened in MA.

Wow that is very serious what kind of parents would allow that to happen!

Clairebellee 6

Yeah he's going to be laughing all the way to court when his son hits somebody.