By SnowyConcussion - 23/12/2009 14:30 - United States

Today, after spending the past 4 days asking both my husband and my father-in-law to salt our sidewalk, I slipped on the ice. I hit my head on our concrete stairs. While holding ice on my head, my father-in-law pats my head and says "I'll go get some salt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 910
You deserved it 9 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Salt it yourself. Would that be so difficult?

Why didn't you salt it for yourself? You think it's more work than constantly bitching about it for four days? YDI.

Comments

cityboy1994 0

wow you could have done it yourself instead of probably sitting your lazy ass down you dont need men dto do everything for u wat are youlike 80 years old...Do it yourself next time or it would be uin da emergency room getting stitches

magiczipperman 0

why the hell didnt you do it yourself? especially after 4 days after nagging

capthavoc123 0

Do it yourself! If they weren't doing it, they obviously didn't see a need to. If you were worried about the salt, you should have done it. I bet you would sit around waiting for someone else to call 911 if a school bus crashed in front of your house. If your hand got chopped off in the lawn mower, you'd probably bleed to death sitting on the lawn instead of running inside to call for help.

You couldn't have done it yourself? YDI, you lazy bitch.

AndreaHatesYou1 0

Do it yourself, you lazy, spoiled ****.YDI.

nefarious11 0

Unless you are totally missing both arms and too poor to afford prosthetics, you deserved to slip and fall on the ice that you were too lazy to salt yourself.

and you couldn't salt it yourself, because..

WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF??? IS IT SO DIFFICULT!??

xnj319 2

It's really not that hard to salt the steps... YDI. Women like you give us a bad name... for the record... I shovelled my walk and 2 neighbours' walks just for the hell of it after we got 10 inches of snow in one day and wind had piled knee high drifts. Phew, at least I know I'M competent.

Hey here's an idea jackass: DO IT YOURSELF! YDI.