By bee - 23/12/2009 15:39 - United States

Today, I got my report card from school. I pulled my grade up in Algebra from a D to an A. My parents told me that they never expected me to accomplish this, and good job but they've already enrolled me in boarding school. So much for all that extra credit and staying late after school to study. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 592
You deserved it 3 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

you may actually enjoy boarding school. It isn't an FML to be away from your parents if they are jerks. You will live in a dorm like setting.

evangldbrg 0

Wow, harsh parents, consider yourself lucky it's not military school though

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ProTroll 0

Hey idiot, how's them herpes treatin ya? Oh and I'm pretty sure that moving up 3 grades is much harder than maintaining your low level IQ... Do yourself a favor gargel some rubbing alcohol... People on this site have no lives and only wish they could runaway! I Protroll here!!!

INB4 someone asks if OP's parents are asian.

Reyo 2

OP: Are your parents asi- DAMNIT!

...it's retard. and clearly that's what you are, not op. to pull your grade up like that is not easy, and you surely wouldn't be able to.

Dude, Algebra's hard for most people. I excell at math but get ****** on algebra

I'm white and I'm good at algebra... -_- oh and I'm not related to any asians

skyeyez9 24

you may actually enjoy boarding school. It isn't an FML to be away from your parents if they are jerks. You will live in a dorm like setting.

ProTroll 0

Stfu, don't Try n push your sick fantasies on anyone else! If you're such an absent minded prick that needs your daily life plan out for you, how bout you enroll yourself in prison! It'll b nice to get away... And you idiots reading this... Take sollace in the fact that though your life is just as worthless as your neighbors, it won't go on for long... I protrol here!!!

b-school isn't fun if they enrolled her in the kind most do in those situations. its normally a school where they are mean and on your ass 24/7. there are different kinds, but I have a feeling it will be a disciple one.

Yeah I always wanted to go to boarding school.... I went to a day/boarding school as a day girl, and all my boarder friends loved it

that_guy_ollie 0

i go to a boarding school its pretty tight on the rules with guys and girls oh and theres no phone signal and no internet after school hours ...its pretty shit but get over it op

evangldbrg 0

Wow, harsh parents, consider yourself lucky it's not military school though

From what I know of both boarding and military schools, they're the exact opposite of how television portrays them. You go to either boarding or military school because you are motivated, intelligent, and hard working, not because you want to be. You need to be a good student and write an application. I don't think these schools exist where you ship your deliquents to be "fixed."

OPISDUMB 0

You must not know much then. My parents sent my brother to military school for grade 11 and 12 and I almost got my ass sent. It's hell. You can't contact anyone for like 2 months while you're a recruit, not even your parents. Once you earn your cadet status or something you're allowed to write letters and have a weekly phone call. But even then, theres no electronics, no phones, no ipods, no tv, not even radio. You climb ropes and go on mile long hikes. They also make you march and shit, and it's all guys who are in there for doing stupid shit.

IOwnedYou 0

Boarding school can`t be THAT bad..

xenomorph 0

It depends on exactly what type of school. Some schools are quite harsh, but others (such as mine) respect freedoms.

that_guy_ollie 0

You have an A in algebra. This should be credit enough!

honestly thats a load of crap. your parents can remove their tuition to boarding school (or any school/college that requires tuition) at any point.

HBubble 3

Refuse to go. They can't force you unless you let them. Just don't go.

are you sayin most kids choose to go to boarding school bullshit

HBubble 3

Refuse to go. They can't force you unless you let them. Just don't go.

Kingdutch 3

Atleast you now know that D - A equals C (Or was it B?)