By SnowyConcussion - 23/12/2009 14:30 - United States

Today, after spending the past 4 days asking both my husband and my father-in-law to salt our sidewalk, I slipped on the ice. I hit my head on our concrete stairs. While holding ice on my head, my father-in-law pats my head and says "I'll go get some salt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 910
You deserved it 9 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Salt it yourself. Would that be so difficult?

Why didn't you salt it for yourself? You think it's more work than constantly bitching about it for four days? YDI.

Comments

tiffaly45 0

why didnt you just do it yourself?

is there a rule that YOU can't touch the driveway salt? Because that's the only reason I could think of for not, oh, I don't know, DO IT YOURSELF.

xxmichaelxx 0

you couldn't salt it yourself lazy bitch

katarina956 0

People keep saying she was lazy? Maybe she was working on the million other things she has to do around her house and asked them to do one simple thing. Wasn't too hard for them. But they refused until it was too late.

If she was doing that many things she wouldn't have had time to nag. "Would you ever salt the driveway I told you 2 days ago" almost takes as long as at least salting a step....

When they sat down for dinner, go outside to salt the drive. It's too late to begin cooking. I guess that means you guys take me to dinner.

Why don't u f*ucking do It yourself u lazy a$$ god don't bitch about it

it's possible she just didn't know how, or had another good reason. quit assuming she was being a bitch.

You're saying that OP doesn't know how to throw salt on the ground??