By Anonymous - 22/07/2012 19:25 - United States - Nixa

Today, after having taken hormone tablets to try to increase my cup size, I realized that I've basically reversed my menopause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 871
You deserved it 33 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should never fool around with your hormones for cosmetic purposes. Period.

You really get to the bloody point, don't you?

Comments

Growing up, I was told that taking "Flintstone Vitamins" would increase the size of my boobs. It didn't work): but the plus side-- I never got sick! :P

Ew! I remember taking those. They tasted horrible!

perdix 29

No need to Fred. I'll Betty you Wilma find someBarney to Bam-Bam those Pebbles of yours :)

#38 (haha) that comment was Slate!

BubbleGrunge 18

Boobies are boobies, no matter the size everyone loves them!!!!

How is that a fair for trying to make the world a better place.

Jewbenita 0

Youre old enough to be going through menopause, no ones going to be criticizing your **** (or any other part of you body) so dont worry too much about making them bigger. be happy with how you were born :)

thiscrazything 1

Criticism has no age limit, sadly.

I just laughed so much at your naivete coffee came out my nose. No one's going to be criticising her looks are they? My sixty year old mother, whilst the most confident she has ever been about herself, claims to be harassed and criticised for how she looks now (despite, in my opinion, being extremely well kept) than she ever was when she was twenty or thirty. Ironically she feels it's the youth-centricness of our current society to blame - when the media puts youth on a pedestal people seem to somehow feel that those approaching their Autumn years are just targets for abuse and 'weak' for having aged.

robinhood007 9

Why would you want to do that anyway? Having small boobs is awesome. Not all guys want their ladies to have big boobs. Everyone's different and you should find someone who likes you for who you are. Also, many people use the excuse that they do it for themselves (I used to even) but most of the time that's just an excuse to care about other peoples opinions without making it seem like you do.

rofflewaffle 9

If you're menopausal, your days of looking good are probably behind you. Age naturally and beautifully. If you don't already appreciate your body by this point, nothing will fix that and you'll waste your time trying to be perfect instead of living.

'Your days of looking good are probably behind you'? Excuse me? I could put together an army of beautiful 40+ year old women who would show you just where to stick your stupid comment.

95, True, but the reality is that you would actually have to look for them because they are few and far between. Generally speaking, it's correct that women 40+ will not match the younger generation.

If you are less than a year into menopause, it may be menopause is not complete. If you have been in menopause longer than a year, you may have a much bigger problem than breast size, and it's time to call the doctor -- fast.

corruptedlol 2

I don't want to live on this planet anymore....

Space travel will be available to civilians soon enough

firefighterjohn 9

girl be happy with what u got. my gf has 34 dd and she hates them. sure us guys love them. but they aren't worth the neck aches you get when u wear bikins or even just bras. and in the long run they cause back issues. better off small

I hope you now there is an easier way to get bigger boobs drink 15 beer a night for 3 months and your boobs will grow one cup size bigger