By misunderstood - 05/09/2010 10:56 - Australia

Spicy
Today, after having a fight with my boyfriend, we had what I thought to be the best make-up sex, because he seemed so happy and upbeat. Turns out he misunderstood. He was happy because he thought it was break-up sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 641
You deserved it 6 367

Same thing different taste

Comments

36jg63 0

aha..well at least you made him happy this time

sorry your breaking up...........hurt him now, feel bad later

rwctkd95 0

18 u need to stop teasing, if a dude came up n mistaken u for a iPhone n unlock u, you be pissed.

this wouldn't be a problem If you just didn't have sex before marriage... picture says it all people

knight0748 5

anybody wanna come up with a reason why you should have sex before marriage?I feel like I'm in the arguing mood today.

sourgirl101 28

A little "judgemental" are we? Not everyone is a -cookie cut out- of what you want us to be!

Who am I judging? I didn't say that If u have sex before marriage u are a bad person.

sourgirl101 28

Okay, so what are you saying?(: And it sounded like you were judging the OP. Are you saying I'm misreading the meaning your words?

hunterluv1 20

because it's fun to experiment when young and some people don't wanna get married young. the other person might be really creepy and have weird fetishes that you've married yourself into.

I was going to type a long comment explaining how having sex with someone you don't know a ton about has a higher chance of them having weird fetishes compared to having sex with someone who you've married and know all about, along with explaining how married couples should know every single detail about each other and any kind of fetish their partner has, but it's just easier to say you're stupid.

Dude go push your views someplace where they're appreciated.

rachel0128 0

dude it's cool that Ur a christian and all but aren't christians supposed to be the ones who love no matter what and follow the example of Christ? judging people for pre-marridal sex is so not cool. looks like you need to read your own damn bible before you tell other people what's right and what wrong.

rocky21 0

maybe if u give him good sex he wont break up wit you

at least you made him happy in bed for a change? take home message......