By thissucks - 14/09/2009 01:00 - United States

Today, after finishing a three-page essay for my spanish class, I went to rip up my brainstorming paper in an act of triumph. After I finished ripping it up, I looked on my desk to see my brainstorming paper fully intact, and my essay torn into bits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 498
You deserved it 67 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flamersplamer 0

Fake, 3 page essay vs a brainstorming paper by the non plural one page, there is no way you would be able to not notice you have three pages instead of one.

Comments

Did you hear? They created these awesome new-fangled typewriters! They can actually SAVE your work incase something like that happens! And they start out really cheep, too, considering all the things it can do. Go to your local library and ask to use the COMPUTER. Idiot.

cheetahboo2010 5

That's pretty stupid. I mean, why would you even rip it up, even in happiness? YDI, for sure.

If a "triumph" for you is writing three pages... you might to consider just dropping out of school right now. You may as well get started on your career. It's obvious that additional education won't provide a benefit.

neptuneflytrap 0

Three pages in a different language is A LOT.

Ugh, this stupid joke better not be making it's way onto FML now. I'm tired of it on digg...

neptuneflytrap 0

Scotch tape to the rescue! Then just rewrite it. A pain, but at least it's not all lost. And for everybody saying to hit Print, this was an essay written in a foreign language. Personally, I would find it easier to write it out by hand than trying to figure out how to do all those tildes and accent marks and upside-down punctuation marks by hand. Not to mention, the teacher might very well want it hand-written because it helps cement the concepts of writing in a foreign language better than typing would.

it's just one of those days. the essay was likely double-spaced, which isn't very long.