By lauren555 - 27/03/2009 03:38 - United States

Today, after finishing a huge French essay, I realized my printer wasn't working. So, I emailed it to a guy in my class to print and then give to me. When I get to French, he said he had already turned his in early and never got my email. It turned out he used mine. I got an F on the essay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 914
You deserved it 18 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cprompt 0

WAYS TO AVOID THIS SITUATION: Take the paper with you to school, print it out at a lab. Take the paper with you to Kinko's, print it out there. Finish and print your paper earlier than the night before. Email your paper to French teacher. Go to a neighbor's house, print it out there. Email it to a REAL friend outside of your class, ask them to print it out and get confirmation that they are. WAYS TO SCREW UP: Email it to a guy in your class and assume he'll get it and dutifully print it out. Don't follow-up over the phone or anything. You're welcome.

So when you showed the teacher the sent email... What did he say?

Comments

is this in high school or college/university? if it's high school-- eh, whatev. complain to the teacher and learn your lesson for the future. if it's college/univ-- YOU SHOULDA SEEN THIS COMING!! ppl in univ are BITCHES! anything to steal someone's work. i went to such a competitive school, kids would tear pertinent info out of books in the library so no one else could get at it!

breaksprinter_ 0
lolatflyingducks 0

Which is why I would never trust anyone with my work.

SHOW THE TEACHER YOUR SENT EMAIL for PROOOF!!!!!! and bring that guy DOWN stupid jerk

Not only could you have proven it was yours pretty easily, but just emailing it to someone, having them not reply, and just assuming they're going to have it for you? You totally deserve it.

fuckthatnoise 0

Listen to Meryn Cadell "Never trust a man"

What a son of a bitch! **** this guy! do something! tell ur professor!

IMz0r 0

There were ways you could have avoided it, but that's the past. Show the email to your professor and then take it from there. I wouldn't stand for that bullshit.

patfromhoco 0

If i were you i would beat the living shit out of that guy. and then tell the teacher that he cheated

you're an idiot for trusting someone like that. You should have at least emailed the teacher so he/she knew you DID the paper and then printed it out at a later point if needed. There are these wonderful things called libraries, see... And you really should inform your teacher about this. Prove it with the email you sent.