By Anonymous - 11/11/2012 10:26 - United States - Williamsburg

Today, after finally falling asleep, my boyfriend woke me up and got extremely mad at me. My offense? My pillow was touching his side of the bed. After yelling at me, he's now sleeping on the couch, and I'm lying in bed wide awake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 550
You deserved it 3 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like his side of the bed SHOULD be the couch.

Looks like someone's going though that time of the month...

Comments

caplox 6
Trisha_aus 15

I suggest she blast some bieber so he won't sleep either. Don't take shit like that from the bf OP!

I suggest that 47 flog themselves for suggesting such a thing.

lorraineald 7

Looks like he better get used to the couch!

Seems to me your boyfriend was looking for any reason to yell at you. Talk to him once he calms down and see what's really nothing bothering him.

astralvagan 20

Just plant your cold feet on his back!

Stuff the pillow in his mouth to shut him up next time.... He is just being a drama queen

Sorry op looks like sex out of the question as you'd be more then on his side.

I love how all of your comments are thumbed down. Maybe there's a reason?

perdix 29

If he were a real man, your pillow would be his chest.

Trisha_aus 15

And if he was a man like perdix, her chest would be his pillow(s).

Yes, I don't understand his issue, I wriggle all over my boyfriends bed trying to get comfortable, constantly swapping from pillow to him.. This person is not ready for a relationship with a girl if he can't handle just a pillow.

perdix 29

#62, thanks, I can go all Nicholas Sparks if I feel like it ;)

jem970 19

Perdix...? Is that you? O.O lol jk. That was really sweet!

Try laying off the amphetamines. You might both be more relaxed.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I believe he was trying to make a joke out of OP not being able to fall asleep.

That's why hippopotamuses don't fly anymore.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

I understood the reference, just not why it was made.